Rate the (5) druid xmog above u

after reading some comments in another thread and enjoying the name thread thought this might be fun.

[OOPS this is not a druid ignore this one]

oops wrong character

also lets rate the 5 above you on a 1 to 10. then each can have an average score on .2 increments :wink:

i dig it. 8/10

9/10 it’s like you’re one with the animals

7/10 not to bad different

colors seem to clash w/ bright light and dark green, 3/10

8/10

I like the colour matching. Points lost as I was expecting a Tauren :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10, the thigh is gratuitous but not unwelcome. Clearly very in touch with nature.

Looks good 9/10

8/10 … I always loved mists stuff

Not a fan of the shoulders but everything else is great. 8/10!

Druid of the Flame! 10/10

1 Like

I like the black on black, maybe get some heftier shoulders and lose the robe pants 8/10

Fionola - 8/10 classic druid
Anakala - 7/10 love the crescent on the forehead
Bellena - 6/10 just my opinion, little fiery for a druid but I’m old school
Perdita - 5/10 not decreasing my scores on purpose, I swear. I typically love brown color schemes, especially for Druid, but this one seems a little muddled for some reason
Sned - 5/10 Little underwhelming, though the muted fashion statement is sometimes a plus in a sea of peacocking.

2 Likes

Anakala - 10/10 Like the Zandalar Vibe, kept the Zandalari but also very aparent that it’s a druid. My only suggestion is to get the more gold crescent for your dome.

Bellena - 8/10 Druid of the flame, can never go wrong.

Perdita - 9/10 Color coordination is good, the crescent looks cool as a contrast to the dark face. Ominous even.

Sned - 5/10 Well, it’s unique atleast.

Trollin - 10/10 Excellent take on what a Zandalari druid would look like. I often wondered what that would entail.

1 Like

I like your transmog.

Dang i like what you worgen with 10 all day bb

I mean druid stuff

Huh you’re almost naked. Not sure what I’m supposed to rate. Nice… fur? 1/10

Just ranking the 1 above me. Very awesome, dark, brooding, gnarled wood. Looks like a warlock. 10/10

1 Like