Rate that transmog x3

Feel the Alliance in you, simple and nice 8/10.

Suits the dwarf 7/10

Very nice. 10/10

1 Like

I like how the skin color matches the armor and how the purple accents on the armor match the weapon. 9/10

Ancient, old school hunter meets iron horde tech. Not a bad looking set 9/10.

It matches, but i dont get “hunter” from it.

@Ruzaki

Not my style at all, but I definitely see what you went for here. 9/10.

@MĂĄkjuice

Really love the hood with this set, 10/10 for me. Very cool.

need to pick one set or the other… it looks disjointed 4/10

i changed mine up a bit, cause its hot out.

The dragonrider’s harness on a female almost takes away from the uniqueness of that transmog due to the mandatory boob coverage.

With the bones on your hands and feet, you look like you’re trying hard to be a troll as well.

3/10.

Have to agree. With the sandals, it looks like a ‘People of Walmart’ mog.

Kuvlad 9/10

It looks pure DI Dwarf, so its worth the 10. I took off the 1 just because it might be a bit too cliche. Only reason. Maybe the fire crown from Rags for helm if you want a helm for it?

I like the Aztec/Zandalari look, but the shoulders are just too far off in color compared to how well that helm matches what otherwise looks to be a full set. 7/10

Yeah. I can see that. Originally had the set shoulders. Got lucky in ToT when these dropped. But I can see the color difference.

Please skip me and rate Negatrocity

i like the NElf warfront gear 7/10

Not bad, but definitely dated. 7/10

feels disjointed 5/10

You don’t have to change your mog every time you don’t get a favorable rating. You like what you like and not everyone will have the same taste.

Set looks good, but full sets are supposed to. I prefer to see some creativity, but that’s my preference. 7/10

6/10, maybe a 7 if you have a green weapon enchant applied to that spear.
I’m logged out in my marks mog now hopefully.

i change my mob almost every day lol. Its just something to do :smiley:

Scabber, i dont know what you are going for with a diving helmet, board shorts and the dragon riders harness :smiley: but its unique

@Scabber 8.8/10. Funny and the weapon works great.