Rate that transmog x3

@Drakaga 9/10. Set looks sweet on orc. Only thing I don’t like is the weapon choice. Too mystical looking / flashy.

@Eyeskream
Cool look. I imagine your character standing there saying “They drew first blood” or “You should’ve aimed for the head” 8/10

I agree, but sadly Blizz won’t allow me to mog a weapon enchant onto the artifact appearance. Also wanted to ask if your mog was inspired by the EDF Soldiers from Disgaea? The diving helm and “space-age” gun are hallmarks of the game’s equivalent of Storm Troopers. Either way, I like the look.

dont see why it wont let you mog it to the artifact weapon…

i run a mashup of random stuff to form what i think a Hunter of Azeroth might actually wear… its pretty basic and nothing special, but… it works for me.

Suits an orc petty well 8/10

10/10. I like it. Very thematic. Also looks like you have a dagger on your belt, which is cool.

I went with the Aquaman theme on mine

@Jatarri - Very cool. Simple yet speaks volumes imo. I feel like you’re a mermaid warrior huntress. Relates well to the new content also. 10/10

1 Like

I like that set 8/10

10/10. Really well put together.

Colors match well and I love your taste in guns/goggles.

But I do feel the chainmail dress gets biffed up by the goblin model.

9/10 though!!!

2 Likes

Looking great! That gun-goggle combo is phenomenal! 10/10!

2 Likes

9/10 Takes me back to my childhood.

Should be bearless and using a bow to get a 10/10.

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD! NOT ME!

1 Like

Looks really good! Very patriotic. 9/10

Yeah I’m wearing a full set but I like participating in these threads. I felt NB got screwed on heritage armor. It’s a very pretty set but it looks wrong on a Rogue, Warrior or Hunter. I feel this was a nice replacement for my heritage armor :grin:

2 Likes

9/10 (despite you looking like the person who burned my tree down)

For the bow, you can try getting the bow from Sylvanas herself in the Endtime dungeon

1 Like

9.5 out of 10.

I hated it the second I saw it and then realized its amazing. Hats off

1 Like

Solid 8/10. The weapon seems to not ‘quite’ fit. Maybe it’s the fel-like energy. If it was purple, even dark blue and the weapon itself a little darker, it’s be 10/10

Thanks sir. I also dont like the weapon gonna switch it tn.

Also, 9 out of 10. Im confused on the helm. I dont like it but it looks good

2 Likes

10/10!

You truly look like a Nighthuntress, but as if the Kaldorei culture still lived through you “yes, you are a highborne, but you never was one for all that glowing clothes” is how I like to see it, great job!

1 Like

8.5/10. I like the simple sword. However I’m not a fan of the those specific shouldiers. Nice set though.

1 Like

7/10 i like it but the gold clashes with the silver IMO, love the hood going with the tabard though