Rate that transmog x3

Lol sorry, but be prepared for disappointment with the female version.

Also, profile is set to private so no score for you :frowning:

you are an incomplete copy of my mog.

Not really, I have most of the set but only wanted to use the chest. The shoulders are just a good place holder till I get the set I want. I wish they had made the pants full length and the boots less bulky.

I dig the look Rocknroll. 7/10. It feels somehow both cohesive and incomplete at the same time. The hood is cool but feels just slightly out of place.

yours looks similar to my new one
 i hate you now

I really like the alliance armor theme this expansion. 8/10 - Well put together.

8/10 it works well together. I wonder what kind of helm would also work with that mog.

9/10!

I’m loving the Zandalari theme, which is unusual being seen on a night elf. Getting back to those troll roots, hm?

1 Like

The shirtless, pauldron-less look is really cool on your Orc. I dig the grizzled warrior vibe you have going on and the eye-patch sets it off.

It does feel more warrior than hunter to me but that doesn’t mean that I like it any less. 8/10

1 Like

Looks aesthetically very Gilneas or Game of Thrones. 10/10

1 Like

Very brown
 6/10

You look pregnant, might be time to put down the bow lol
5/10

Feeling okay? 
Looking a little green.

Name and mog fits just not in love with the tab 9/10

the butthurt is real
 still 6/10

It is clear you have no sense of style.

1 Like

I know it’s a set, but Zandalari Troll in the old style! I love it. (For myself obvs)

@Ogdenir - I really like it. Dwarf, brown woods, it makes sense. A real “Hunter.”

1 Like

Fits a troll, I think there are better bows for that, 8/10

Hope this isn’t for only hunters, but what a fun thread! Is it alright if I post a couple characters? Here’s my first choice, her name is Krystal and she’s going to be my first time playing a shaman, ha.

Ogdenir, I love that your outfit has a limited palette, you did a nice job matching everything together. Orphios, I like seeing hunters with kilts/robes/whatever you want to call them, and your bow is very cool. Ruzaki, I like the black and purple combo, and your weapon is also very cool.
10/10 for everybody. : )

Hunter or shaman, Mail is mail I guess.
I like the top, suits her nicely, but not sure 'bout these pants. Too
scaly (?)
Overall, cute panda is cute.

Just race changed from Human into Void Elf because I was bored from playing the same human for a couple of years and have no patience to level and gear up another character with the same spec I love so much lol.
That said, forums has not updated yet, so the profile link is:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/goldrinn/Lortheros

Clicked on the link you posted and I love it. Good theme and everything matches perfectly. 10/10 you earned it!