Rate that transmog x3

ahh u went the dark ranger look, it would look great with or without the helm … :slight_smile: bow is nice, the MM lego purple bow would go well with it aswell :slight_smile: i have similar but its more black than purplish/blk …ill give it 9/10 cause i love almost any mog on void elf :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s different, a nice mix of sets. Just a little bright for a void elf. 9/10

I can’t see your tmog, but it looks like the boosted set from what I can see.

Here’s a screencap-- i.imgur. com/px6iqmB.png

(Remove space before com, wouldn’t let me post it otherwise)

9/10 Everything looks really good and goes well together. I’m just not a fan of the dress legs.

7/10 Love the shoulders, but I would like to see more of a bear theme ;).

10/10, well aren’t you fearsomely adorable

1 Like

@Coyote

Beautifully done, but lacks some eye popping. 8/10

Hunters aren’t supposed to draw attention to themselves! Bah, elves.

Skip me and rate Drahreg.

@Coyote
Great use of leather-like items! Even looks like Tauren would make it. 10/10

^(Clearly cannot read BOLD)

@Drahreg

8.5/10. Good color coordination and the hood looks smooth with the night elf race.

1 Like

very green. Overall i like it, even got as dread animal on your head, fits an orc 8/10

7.5/10 eagletalon is a good set, but you just have the full set, not much to it.

Looks pretty good may fit the role a troll more. That being said I’d give a 8 more points if troll. Nightborne themes would work better for looks

6/10
(imgur link because my diamond ring and pennant are integral to the aesthetic: i.imgur.com/3uXQT9R.jpg )

5/10 looks like a midget orc

1 Like

Love the purple even accented by the hair. Lots of people cover up their heads with helms and in the process lose something in the mog. Also like the weapons coordination.

10/10

8-10 looks orcish to me which works with the mail look

@ Rival, 8/10 it looks good but I’ve seen a dozen or more wearing that same set in this thread alone.

Damn you Rocknroll…I love the chest mog which dooms me to farming it…

10/10.