Rate My Classic Night Elf Girl Bikini Transmog

Weren’t you a dog before?

naked does not mean that they wear bikinis or thongs as it is also a laziness disappointment of the company in not wearing anything and not having a difference in transformation, that is, they are not Worgen, nor are they dragons, something as we say that we call it in my country as CHUPACOTOS to this little lizard que they are always food for stray cats.

In addition, the beauty of the furry was from the pandas, something that the scales of the reptile that wants to make us assume that they are dragons and they are not, is not attractive at all.

More like sending a skinner to farm scales for leatherworking material.

While the company focuses on that breed of lizards, we are ignored by the community in having better customization and transmog gear for the future of the MMO.

1 Like

The vast majority of players don’t care about this.

It’s giving

7 Likes

Haha could not resist . Loved Dragoons since I was a toddler. That’s a LONG time!

Your mog looks quite nice Fiona.

1 Like

How come I can toggle different underwear options but not hide my pants

God, it would have been so funny if your profile was hidden, after all that. slaps knee

with what majority?

You are right this time, if it weren’t for the toxic elitist guilds of Mythic+ and World First raids which is also another reason to see how casual raids and dungeons are becoming now that they are not as entertaining as before.

Please let me know when it’s really Kaiju dragons like Deathwing or this Kaiser Dragon.

And do not forget that it is a sin to censor the bikini to a video game that is far from reality that frustrates us through politics, censorship and the shame that affects each one of us.

As in the case of Samus Aran’s bikini, or removing Alextrassas’s bikini, you will know that because he is on a login screen like Deathwing and Sindragrosa so that you do not realize that it will be another raid boss that we have to kill him.

Because you don’t learn like the Kirians female body 2 angels, or the succubus and Shivarras, she has more valor than you.

And hidden underwear?

1 Like

Nah, gotta leave something to the imagination.

Oh yah, try these shoulders

You’ve never been to goldshire I see

1 Like

Last time I went to goldshire I was on my forsaken rogue and everyone tried to kill me.

It’s all “stop stabbing me” and “oh my god he’s eating a corpse” and never “how does the corpse taste.” I did not leave a good yelp review.

4 Likes

I think this mog is actually one of the sexiest mogs in the game.

JMHO.

Why do i have shoulders on? lmao. i do not in game. Let me try and fix that.

Hope that worked lol. Yikes.

Btw, like the mog OP. For some reason my mog above is not right from what i have on in game.

Figures.

Op your outfit looks fine. It has an ancient Egyptian vibe to it. definately something we can expect to see in say a Robert E. Howard Novel. (Conan the Barbarian style).

Yeah, I definitely retract wut I wrote about the Bra. You have to forgive me plz, going full artard over here.

I’m looking at the night elf female from the original trailer and the Sinister Aspirant mog - the bra is the only thing I’m seeing that matches. Wish we could have the bra the night elf wore in the original world of warcraft trailer. Didn’t cloth wearers get something similar?

I want a cute bikini mog for plate and mail.

:panda_face:

I like (optimally, not maximally) minimal mogs, so fairly good look you got there.