Rarity addon keybind

I want to be able to turn off the minimap button for Rarity and just bring up its UI with a keybinding.

Does anyone know of a way to do that since it doesnt appear to have a option to set a binding for it?

Looking at the addon on curseforge it looks like it can also be a LDB feed. For that you can use TitanPanel or other LDB addon to show the feed. This might make it easier to deal with.

Also the options UI can be accessed with ‘/rarity’. If that was what you are actually wanting, then you should be able to macro that to make it easier.

I mostly want to get rid of having an Icon on my UI. It is extremely intrusive when you accidentally mouse over it and a giant list takes over half the screen.

I have gone through and hid all the stuff I don’t want it to track and made its UI smaller than standard but what I really want is no accidental popup.

Using a macro would be acceptable but I havent found one that works. /rarity brings up the addons settings and not the checklist that I use the addon for.

Thank you though

Hm… Might want to try something like ChocolateBar then. It seems to be configurable for hiding and may have an option for what you want. Could be used for other addon/ldb feeds to keep them in one place.