Rares need a fix asap, people cant tag

another guy made a thread saying he got 1500 main stats on his cloak just doing it one day and you have been doing it three days and you still think that is intended.

1 Like

you can get 1500 on stats just farming regular mobs nonstop, thats where I get most of my stats, they drop lots of purples threads, the rares are just a bonus, I WAS actually farming the rares because they include 2 that I thought dropped toys, they DONT. :frowning: Jakur and Blackflame dont drop their respective toys, kind of feel like I wasted so much time, low bronze drop, just some bonus threads, wasnt worth it, but the problem for people in the area still persists, soon only one person will ever get a tag per rare, it already happens but soon it will be guaranteed most people miss the tag.

Yeah, to go along with ā€˜no lockoutā€™ they had incredibly long respawn times. I think up to 4 hours? Aside from Timeless Isle, where they had varying timers or mechanics to spawn them. Golganarr used to be only once per day or something like that.

Anyway, personally Iā€™ve been avoiding the two Isles because I figured itā€™d be something like the OP described and both of those areas suck to navigate anyway. Iā€™ll stick to flying around the main continent and killing those rares instead. Donā€™t care that they ā€˜drop worse lootā€™, for me itā€™s not worth the headache camping the ā€˜betterā€™ ones. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Some of the factions reward an insane amount of rep. Think I capped the lotus people by doing a few quests and smacking down 4 rares.

Somehow I am still stuck at revered with the fish folk in Jade forest though. :expressionless:

Pearlfin rep is bugged. Thereā€™s a quest theyā€™re meant to have for players that for whatever reason didnā€™t make it into remix. Itā€™s in retail. Itā€™s that quest that gives the rep you need for exalted.

1 Like