Rant: I just got bad touched by a rogue

How many freakin’ stuns do rogues have?

Eleventy One!

That’s what I thought. One good thing about the situation is that I figured out my center mouse button isn’t working so I couldn’t trinket out.

If only you had the ability to do massive self healing, insane mobility, dumb easy rotation and randomly completely evade everything, including kidney shot. They should give you the ability to see through stealth imo.

11 Likes

Yet I see DH’s laying in the dirt all the time. Usually an ugly dude standing over them with a dagger in each hand. :joy:

1 Like

My problem with Demon Hunters is there is never just one.

1 Like

:poop:ing on DHs is favorite pastime of mine. I get a little twinkle in my eye when they trinket the opening Kidney shot just to blind, sap, and do it all again without trinkets this time.

Exactly. I so much agree. DHs are really under-powered.

Outlaw rogues have 1 stun usable from stealth, it suffers coefficient diminishing returns shared with every other class that has used a stun on that target. they have 1 stun usable in combat that requires both energy and combat points and it also has coefficient diminishing returns shared with every other class that has used stuns on the target AND the stuns the rogue has used.
eg: Pally stuns target, then rogue stuns target, duration is halved to 50% for the rogue’s stun, 2nd rogue stuns target, duration is halved again to 25%, 3rd rogue stuns = target immune. This doesn’t happen to any other class AFAIK.
Most people confuse rogue incapacitates/interrupts for stuns, the difference is they break on damage.

1 Like

DRs impact everyone. If you want to pvp, I would get more familiar with what spells share DR, but it’s not just rogue that has them lol.

Like sap and polymorph are both incapacitates. If you sap someone, they get 100%, then the next poly is 50%, which is why you often cheap shot the healer (stun DR) so the polymorph goes 100% and you garrote the kill target and get 100% stun with kidney shot on it.

1 Like

I haven’t PvPd for a long time so my info was a bit …stale, lol
good to see they have updated this from what it was to be the same for other classes, it was unfair at the start.

A demon hunter …complaining about rogues…

Ohhh boy. Scraping the bottom of the PvP skill barrel with this one.

You should literally be ashamed of yourself for complaining when you play such a disgustingly overpowered spec.

3 Likes

It appears you have a problem being jelly,.Zombie. Maybe I should have you sent off to jelly school.

1 Like

Apparently not enough. Rogues have been “gutted” and need to return to the glory days of openers that bring their opponents health to <20% without any counterplay.

1 Like

I want gouge back, really bad.

2 Likes

One more.

You’re a dh, you can press blade dance every 5 sec and pretty have perma-evasion. dont complain, look up pvp guides and get better. dhs are the easiest class in the game to play, shouldn’t be hard :slight_smile: you can also see rogues in stealth and do double their damage.

1 Like

Without counter play? you must have terrible reaction time and awareness.

EDIT: You only have step into the arena for pvp, it’s no wonder why you don’t understand pvp or how classes work in those scenarios.

Right?!?! dh is so easy my 7 y/o niece did 35k dps on my 440 ivl dh alt in a dungeon. The only game she plays is minecraft. Hops on wow and plays a dh at 80% capacity and she doesn’t understand what’s going on. I told her press 1 2 and 3 at all times, she did. eye beam, blade dance, chaos strike. Such a joke.