Ranking officially made easier in SoM

Good change is good. Any thought otherwise is cope

5 Likes

I’m going to play now for that alone

2 Likes

There are some people that were hoping for a TBC prepatch type of system that will be having a hard time accepting reality. I’m fine with the changes, it’s faster which makes sense with the increased timeline.

2 Likes

The changes look fine and I ranked multiple times in Classic. I don’t usually agree with you on stuff.

1 Like

Season of BG queues

The changes overall in SoM are making me super excited, can’t wait for it to come out. Tbc is fun and all but mainly for the raids, rest of the game is meh.

6 Likes

With how decay and RP gain works, brackets are going to be HILARIOUS. I can’t wait for the memes.

2 Likes

Op seems to think his wrong opinion must not be challenged or it shatters.

who’s coping?

Woohoo, ranking up in a game that ends in 12 months and nothing means anything.

1 Like

so pumped, can’t wait to play with ya man. PVP server of course. where we going, horde or alliance? east coast, west coast?

Yeah they actually did the worst possible change they could to the rank grind. They just made it way more toxic and such that now people will have the OP rewards way sooner.

They also made it so the average person is even more excluded than they were previously.

I definitely think they need to adjust it to the shorter timeline, but it’s going to be a bloodbath free for all of 1.4 mil honor weeks and nobody stacking, you can count on it lol

Kek

Clearly you because I get what I want and you’re reduced to crying on the forums

1 Like

I highly doubt you will be getting R14.

2 Likes

Assumptions you are not qualified to make soz

I don’t know what happened but I’m glad a lot of people are happy :cat:

i drive a BMW. your argument is invalid.[quote="Lockboxjoe-earthfury, post:13,

Its still just doing the same thing again, just faster. Same reason why doubling HP in MC/Ony doesn’t make it more fun and Blizzard knows that.

They should change the pvp loot and make versions for all specs, and add blue item quality weapons at around the same rank as the blue item armor sets.

More fresh stuff added in where it makes sense.

also #BuffMemes

Bmw drivers LOL

1 Like

Reduce honor decay by 100% and include every character on the realm above lvl10 to count in the honor pool and remove the 15 honor kill minimum.

2 Likes