<Rank One Raider> HARDCORE NA|A|PVP|CST

R1R is a new classic guild I’m starting. Its not exactly a guild though. R1R is an organization. It will be a team officially sponsored by my father who is very rich.

What’s this mean for you?

TOP PERFORMING MEMBERS will actually be put on our payroll and make a good amount of money per hour during raid times.

TO BE A TOP PERFORMING RAIDER YOU WILL DO ALL THE THINGS I EXPECT

WHAT I EXPECT FROM ALL RAIDERS every single raider will be required to have 300 engineering and have an arcanite dragonling. If you don’t know why this is good, you probably wont be invited.

EVERY SINGLE RAIDER will have an alt that is pre bis geared.

EVERY SINGLE RAIDER will have to farm hydraxian reputation till 40 people have the ability to douse.

EVERY SINGLE RAIDER will be required to farm lbrs to farm atleast 10 ubrs keys.

EVERY SINGLE RAIDER will be required to be jobless to fufill their role for the guild. You will be required to play 12-14 hours a day for the first phase.

EVERY SINGLE RECIPE will be farmed. Every flask and enchant will be in the guild.

Our raid times will begin as soon as the server is up from reset. We will raid till every single boss is dead or I say we stop.

This guild will be server first for every kill or the entire raid roster will be gkicked and I will recruit 39 people who aren’t stupid for the next raid tier.

NOBODY WILL BE ALLOWED TO PLAY HYBRID SPECS BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS although we might pick up 1 amazing ret to swing the axe for our casters.

This guild will be a commie guild. If you are out in the world and a mob drops Wardens Staff, you will be expected to give that to our feral tank if he needs it. All prebis boe epics will be handed over to the raider that I deem worthy of it.

ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY BELOW USING THIS FORMAT:

Class:
Race:
What does your class do special that stands out to you in any of the raiding tiers that you enjoy:

IN SPECIAL NEED OF AN EXPIERENCED RAID LEADER you will be compensated extremely well for your time. Although you will be under high pressure to lead my raids efficiently and effectively or your butt is goooonnnne.

ALSO NOBODY WILL BE ALLOWED TO QUE FOR BGS. INSTEAD OF QUEING FOR BGS YOU WILL BE FARMING.

LOL.

10 chars

1 Like

“By Jove, I hope they bite.”

WE WILL BE DOING LOOT COUNCIL my dad will be raiding with us and will take whatever piece he wants. He’s playing a hunter.

ALL RAIDERS will need to pay a raid tax of 20g for every raid.

ALL RAIDERS will be required to submit to regular drug tests. Being sober will help you not stand in fire or blow up the raid.