Rank 7 gear in phase 2?

I cant seem to find any information on this. With the release of phase 2, will there only be the epic pvp set? Will the blue set also be available for purchase?

If they wait until a later phase it will still be worthwhile to rank in the meantime but that’ll be really disappointing.

in atlas loot(addon) it says the Rare gear comes at phase 6 , epic gear at phase 2.
Rare gear is the low rank one.
But i have no idea if thats true or not

Both sets come out with Phase 2.

1 Like

You will have a blue pvp set that is worse than the later patch blue pvp set.
There will be no epic pvp set. There will be no epic weapons.

This will happen until BWL patch because the newer blue pvp items and the epic pvp gear are on par with BWL. Unless blizzard wanna mess up the Vanilla experience again but they’ve clearly hinted at this balanced approached in their blue post.

Much love everyone. Thank you all for the replies. Ill see some of you out in the world tuesday!

Just wanna point out this is all speculation and we won’t know till blizz actually announces their plan with pvp gear

Speculation based off their own reasoning.

In their first drafts, they said they are releasing full pvp gear immediately. These drafts have been amended replaced since the decision to release Dire Maul early. That should be very strong evidence toward the path they are looking to.

1 Like

WHAT VANILLA EXPERIENCE? Your Vanilla experience? Many people didn’t play from Beta. “mess up the Vanilla experience”

My guess this “Vanilla experience” is something made up from pure nostalgia.

1 Like

this is where you lose me. They will release the pvp blue sets in their final 1.12 states in phase 2 as well as the epic sets. I can’t believe still get tripped up on this.

This is what they were originally intending to do. They amended their plans to not do this when they announced Dire Maul being released ahead of Phase 2 by removing their PvP plans from the content schedule.

Should’ve done what a lot of blizz like vanilla servers did have honor WSG and AB at launch, progressive itemization, and held out on AV, those servers even with that felt more like vanilla I just played back in the day, and I started playing day 1 in original vanilla.

1 Like

Blizz is to lazy to do that. It will be balls deep all in straight away. I guarantee you.

If honor is available, then both sets will likely be available, too. All the sites that focus on WoW (Icyveins, WoWHead, etc) seem to be pointing this way, too.

Regarding the itemization - it’ll be 1.12, so with better stats.

FALSE

We are getting the lvl 60 blue set AND the epic set with phase 2. We are NEVER getting the lvl 58 set as it was discontinued before 1.12 and we are getting all 1.12 versions of gear

The reason atlas loot says the blue set comes out phase 6 is because atlas loot pulls all of its data from wowhead and wowhead refuses to update their info to be up to date concerning the pvp sets since months before classics release

The good lvl 60 blue set and the epic set/weapons are ALL coming phase 2, as for whether its even possible to actually get to rank 14 to get a weapon before phase 3 will depend on how long phase 2 lasts

2 Likes

They will be no way to actually farm that much honour needed in world pvp to get epic gear anyway

I’m pretty sure there will be some people out there that will commit enough time to farming faction leaders to rank up.