Rank 1 players in 1500 bracket?

Yikes. What do you have against human male paladins?

the casual bottom, who barely participates in pvp these days, are the types that generally:

1. barely ever touch cc buttons except on the kill target and will overlap cc without any hesitation at all
  2. like to just tunnel something until it dies, generally using all cooldowns within seconds of the match starting
  3. use voice for small talk rather than anything productive for the match
  4. have basically zero interest in getting any better, because it provides no real reward as they play wow to relax rather than get tense or anxious

there are zero 2400+ players doing this on alts

ladders are down to 1/20th or less of what they were in WoD, and even less of what they were in MoP. BARELY ANYONE casual is playing rated at all.

yes smurfs hurt the game, they hurt it badly especially nowadays when the game really needs the bottom casual block that could fight between themselves. The rewards already suck so adding even more friction at low ratings just make them quit.

your definition of terrible would be a skill goal for most casual players that barely care about being any better.

5k players below 1800
 I’d say the rated game is filled with casual players

don’t blame me for the ramblings of your fellow human male helmet showing paladins

I feel personally attacked on many levels. I remmeber a time when it was only male nelfs who faced this type of discrimination. Where has the time gone!?!?

most died in the darnassus fires, male humans are now the bottom of the pyramid

I suppose male draenei will have to suffice then. Clearly one of the more blessed species around.

1800 ain’t casual

they are 1600 and below

plus a few thousand all playing sparsely across a month or two is barely any activity at all. Thats not 2k or 3k players available everyday at all hours. And its down from HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS when rated was actually popular.

so yeah brag about your 2-3k players all you want, it’s a disaster that creates horrible matchmaking. Thus all the stories complaining that they face the exact same teams over and over, due to EMPTY rated q’s.

Yes it is.

Somehow I don’t think that’s 5k seperate people playing
 Do you know how many people have at minimum of one alt?

Additionally 5k is not a number to brag about for sub 1800 :joy: holy moly I didn’t realize it was that low
 Super sad.

2 Likes

It does cap. There’s more I’m sure

God I hope so.

Sounds like you ran into pikaboo in the 2’s bracket.

Think it only shows to a certain rating. If you go to arenamate and use the slider you’ll see.