Random thought

Would allowing warlocks to have two primary demons be OP? I was thinking about what could be done in terms of our survival and how to make it better and thought man it would be cool if we could imp purge harmful effects off our self and counter spell as well… Or even sac void walker and use bulwark for the health boost while still having the ability to counter spell.

Essentially giving us the same utensil as a mage and all while adding something new to the warlock class. Thoughts? let me know!

Depends on the second primary pet.

If we’re talking an actual second version of our primary pets, yes, it could be OP. Especially with things like Synergy, and Decon.

However, it would probably be easier to balance if this was more of A demo only thing, as thematically it does make sense.

Likely, just replace inner demons imp spawns with a permanent dreadstalker (single) would likely be more appropriate. Although even that may be to strong due to our talents synergizing with it.

Personally, I would say just give our primary demons better CDs Or affects to use, felguards kit is fine, but imp could apply a crit damage modifier to the target, increasing crit damage taken by say, 2% (at the max lol), fehunter once again do more damage based on Dots, etc.

Straight up doubling our primary pets may cause some balancing issues.

1 Like

I’d only be interested in it if they made doom guard the secondary pet. That would actually be fun. Just giving us another minor demon as a pet would be boring.

1 Like

It could be tuned to work; just a matter of will and hours of project investment. Although it seems Blizzard is playing it very safe with class reworks these days.