Random Suspension No Email/Warning

It’s a hard lesson learned, I’m afraid. Room for human error would be exploited out the wazoo. That’s a very sad fact of the matter. They keep sanctions and rules that they hold everyone to as uniformly as they possibly can just so no one person can be seen as having been given some sort of special treatment.

I am sorry, for what it’s worth. Please do keep your appeals open. In case you were unaware, you can appeal and appeal again until they warn you that no more appeals will be accepted. Good luck with your appeals, and at the worst, hopefully the time off will pass quickly for you.

1 Like

I read about another person who recently has had the same problem, as he didn’t know either :confused: I am really hoping Blizzard will give me some human error leeway because he also had a 2 week suspension but it was lifted. I really really really really didn’t know about this and I stg I will never post in trade again after this.

1 Like

Each case is different. These aren’t nearly as similar as you may think.

I do wish you the best - your appeal is open and in queue.

8 Likes

I really hope it goes well, I really need it too, or my entire season is possibly over as we know it. It was an accident, and it won’t happen again, and I am sorry. Thank you Orylia…

1 Like