Random Saying Macro Not Working

One of my favorite macros has been broken since patch. Anyone know a fix or at least why its broken.

/run SendChatMessage(GetRandomArgument(“insert something funny”,“insert something vaguely insulting”,“insert question re parentage”,“ask whether they’ve had a blow to the head”,“etc”),“yell”)

It was broken because GetRandomArgument() was removed

/run local t={"insert something funny","insert something vaguely insulting","insert question re parentage","ask whether they’ve had a blow to the head","etc"}SendChatMessage(t[random(#t)],"YELL")
7 Likes

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for as well! The forums ARE helpful the legends were true!

Thank you, I’ve been wondering why my Combustion and Ice block Macros were not working.

Just curious, but what text did you put into your Cumbustion and Ice Block macros?

My Ice block were random Mei Voice lines from Overwatch, “Sorry, sorry, I’m sorry, sorry.”, “Ouch, are you ok?”, “A-Mei-Zing”, etc… while my Combustion one said things like. “Excuse me, I appear to be on fire.”, “The voices in my head say to burn things.”, “I’m on fire, but this Witch doesn’t burn.”