Random pets not generating threat?

Most of my (admittedly small) menagerie has no issues, but in the last 2-3 days, one of my pets is no longer seems to be generating any threat. I pull enemies off him in seconds. And using pet-based spells like Kill Command with this pet causes enemies to evade bug and reset health.

None my other pets are having any issues, as far as I can tell. Turning off addons, resetting the UI, switching specs/pets; nothing seems to fix this. And before anyone suggests taming a new one, this is a Karkin that I spent hours farming and I’m not doing that again.

I’ve already submitted a report, but just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems on this front.

you 100% have growled turned on?

1 Like

Yep. Toggled all of this pet’s abilities on and off several times. Switched it’s behaviour between Assist, Passive, and Defensive and then back again.

can you have the pet die and resurrect it? do you see this happen across any zone, across all enemies?

Admittedly didn’t think of letting it die and resurrecting. That’ll be the first thing I try when I can log on.

And it happens in every zone I’ve visited since the issue popped up, which basically amounts to the outdoor zones of DF and SL, with every type of enemy I’ve encountered. (Regular mobs, elites, and rares of level 60 to 70)

Edit: Well, figured out the issue. Was related to a party sync I did a few days ago with a low-level character on my WOW2 account. Re-party synced, let my pet die in lava, resurrected it, left party and viola; had a pet that was working correctly again.