Random Dungeon Finder

Am I missing anything or did he only really make a flippant comment and you brought up gold buying. I enjoy jumping on red and do read his posts looking for the opening to do this, I see nothing of him denying people buy gold, well in general.

He made a comment that people would have to do more than raid log to buy the boe items. They’d have to do quests to earn the gold. I just pointed out many of the raid loggers don’t have to log in on their off raid nights to have gold to buy boe’s, that a strong significant minority at least just buy the gold. I think that’s a fair analysis of what happens in the game so I don’t see why you have a problem with my pointing out what I think is obvious.

5 Likes

That’s a strong inference to make and I don’t see where he outwardly denied people buy gold.

I’m fairly sure he just means you would have to do more than the bare minimum of effort to make some tangible gold in game.

Red can of course come and clarify if my interpretation of what he means in incorrect though.

Just seems a bit odd ball to pop in with “or buy gold” when he doesn’t seem to have brought that up.

No, he just left it out entirely. He made no mention of that which is a significant part of this bot ridden game. I corrected that omission.

It was because he chose not to bring it up at all that I thought mentioning gold buying, a large part of the game that was relevant to his comment.

1 Like

Fair, I could see how your correction was important to you in this regard.

1 Like

what i have been saying since day one. tell people its not coming so they do not stop leveling as they think its not coming they will mentally go f it might as well level since its not coming anyways

the people who leave will come back when it comes just like they did when they re-released wrath so less downside saying its not coming then saying it will come in 6 month so people stop till then. then when it does come with icc rush of people doing it making que times quick bringing the people who left because its not here back forums think they won some kinda battle win win all around.

releasing it early they will receive backlash from people wanting the original request.

We need RDF

9 Likes

Why not add it just for level 10-70?

I mean either way He’s not wrong If this silly argument that people don’t buy gold Is just nonsense.

And yeah he doesn’t want to acknowledge that For a very simple reason because then that takes away the justification of no rdf Because yeah it was a good way of making gold along with gearing up and leveling.

There’s this group of players That won’t wrath to Classic Or is close to it as possible which is silly but you know.

Every single Argument i’ve seen What’s his name made It’s all based on the idea that it’s still classic wow wrath is Better with no rdf and The social aspect because people will talk more if they have to group up and work to make that group.

And grind further gold And those of us that don’t live in la la land No none of these things are true early game. You’re much more likely to get into a social interaction with people After you get past that early gearing.

And you’re making those social bonds is Much more likely after You can pass that early Dungeon,Heroic Bump 4-5k gs And yes there is boes but It really depends on your class and specs some classes benefit it very much like a holy palatin.

You can basically buy an entire gear set But that’s not the case for every single class and spek Does everybody get some Pieces yes but will it get you guaranteed to that.

5k gs Not one hundred per saint guaranteed and that’s before we talk about prices Which will flextuate depending on your server So it’s not a one size fits all answer.

Either way rdf Helps with all of these things and Helps with all of these things and it also gives a bonus content where it makes it easier and more fun to Level alts with the bonus of if you are a Geared anything It’s fun to run It’s fun to run noobs through heroics and just flex so ya.

Never denied that some people buy gold. But the fact that he jumped to the conclusion that buying gold seems to be the solution most people take in his eyes may be a hint of how he plays the game. But im sure he will deny it even if he is a gold buyer.

1 Like

See, there you are lying again. It’s pathological with you. I very deliberately did not say most people are buying gold. I thought about it and made the choice not to say most people. I said,

2 Likes

All Red does is lie.

8 Likes

Ya He and a couple others i’ve seen have such a weird mindset And an unrealistic when I thought.

Rdf is Needed in wrath But for somewhere reason there is a group of people that think that wrath Should And is Played Like vanilla/classic.

Which is silly they’re different games Is classic tbc and wrath all play differently and rdf Benefits that style of play Playing and simple.

3 Likes

So now my observation on your behavior and wording is a lie now, lol…

Its how you reacted and how you said it that made it seem like you were implying buying gold is extreamly common.

“Lot of people do it” implies it is common. You viewing gold buying as common just shows your mindset of how you play this game.

But its ok, just claim i am lying to help distract from the fact you almost admitted to buying gold based on how you reacted and discussed it as if its common practice.

1 Like

Have you not read a gdkp thread??

Anti gdkp players are always saying if you have gold you bought it.

1 Like

More along the lines of if you spent 500+k on one item you likely bought it.

Once again that’s cap…

Look at the flare thread…

3 Likes

I’m sitting on like 300K and I have never bought gold, you can 100% get large amounts in legit ways.

1 Like

Oh, i do not doubt that getting large amounts without buying it is possible. But people that spent 500k for 1 item in a gdkp most likely didnt get their gold in a legit method if they are willing to throw that much away on a single item.

2 Likes

Yep I agree, this is why I decided to buy Furryflight since it was like 60% off and all I’m doing is just farm gold so I can get free subs later on, I’ll go back on WOTLK once they add RDF, I leveled 7 alts to 80 and every single time it was a solo experience from 1-70 sometime even up to 80 and even if I’m a big altoholic even my love my WOTLK has its limit and I can only redo the same questing zone solo so many times before I start to hate it.

I want to quests and do dungeons from 15-80 I want a chill and fun balance between the two and I do not want to have to stop doing one of them to do the other and or spam LFG channels. (Which doesn’t work anyway for anything below level 70.)

So until they add RDF I’m done with WOTLK and if they don’t add it, I can only hope they gonna add RDF for Cataclysm Classic.

4 Likes