Random DCs at least twice a day

I am having this problem. and afaik, this is not internet being interrupted, rather the game DCing. other programs are running normally, and just the game DCs.

is this a known issue or somehow is it just happening on my end?

PLS any help would be appreciated

Hey there,

I’m not aware of any known issues that would cause disconnections for everyone, so it is likely just an issue specific to your setup or the connection between your PC and the WoW server.

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Go ahead and run a WinMTR as well so we can take a look at how the connection is doing when the disconnect occurs.

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Right-click on the downloaded .zip folder and select “Extract All”, to extract the files to a new folder.
  3. Open the new folder that was created, then open the WinMTR_x32 folder.
  4. Right-click on the WinMTR application and select “Run as administrator”.
  5. Type the IP address 24.105.62.129 in the “Host” field.
  6. Click on “Start” and then launch the game. Allow the test to run for at least 10 minutes. Click on “Stop” when you’re done playing after you have experienced the latency or connection issue.
  7. Click on “Copy Text to Clipboard”, paste the results here, then highlight everything and hit the </> button in the posting section so it will allow links.

Same problem is happening with me.

I am having a problem with dc’s. I seem to only dc when fighting mobs in the open world. Or I kill a mob and when I try to loot I dc. I can dc 3 times in 10 minutes sometimes. I can raid MC for 3 hrs and never dc. Or do a 5 man dungeon for 1 hour and never dc. I can herb for hours and then if I fight a mob while trying to herb, I dc.

Can I use this tool to help with diagnosing seemingly random game Freezing and FPS drops to zero in my game session play that I have been having issues with recently? Where would i post the text capture? Can it also be posted on an in game ticket?

Yes, sometimes.

that should answer the where.

Thanks. I’ll do so later in game session tonight and if the DxDiag post in the other thread dont help.