Random bug list for 1.14 Classic Era

Other things I’ve found:

1. When forming a party, the “party formed” sound does not fire.
  2. When switching members of a raid from group to group, the drag-and-drop interface does not update well and names end up overlapping each other.
2 Likes
  • ZG Edge of Madness Boss Renataki is causing the player’s client to freeze when he uses an ability in combat.

This isn’t a bug. In retail, any gathering/spell cast/speaking to flight master will dismount you.

Timbermaw rep is all messed up. I am currently revered and before the patch, Grizzle Snowpaw awarded 25rep. Now he gives nothing.
The Beads for Salfa quest now awards 20 rep points instead of 50. Wowhead comments claim TBC upped the reward to 75 so the bug seems completely random.

5 Likes

OH. Well it that case…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Gotcha. Well these things are uncharacteristic of Classic Era WoW from Launch to the latest 1.13 patch wherein players needed to dismount before doing such things. So along with the initial report, I am adding the following:

• Players are being dismounted when gathering materials & speaking to the flight master.
1 Like

Argent Dawn rep is bugged. The repeatable quest for Invader Scourgestones should award 25 rep. Instead it only awards 5.

3 Likes

Some more bugs below:

1. Hunter’s frost traps no longer create a visible frost trap aura when they are triggered. Once the frost trap is triggered, neither the hunter nor enemy player can see the frost aura.

2. Hunters can no longer see the minimap while using Eagle Eye

3. When Hunters swap melee weapons, it triggers a three-second cooldown on auto shot.

4. When using flare, the flare aura does not appear on the ground for 2-3 seconds (tried this with 29ms ping and confirmed with other hunters, so its not a latency issue).

5. When a character drops the opposing party’s flag in WSG, their character still appears to have the flag for 2-3 seconds (again tried this with super low ping and have confirmed with other players)

6. Cross faction battlegrounds are enabled in Classic Era (KEK)

1 Like

Also honor is still not updating regularly, it used to update every week after tuesday maintenance before Classic Era. Now honor updates much later in the week and sometimes not at all (I have yet to receive any update in honor from last week’s BGs, for example)

1 Like

Hey Joe, I have experienced this problem every week since the TBC/Classic split. It is definitely a problem, but you have been lucky to not have it happen to you until recently. A weird thing, the participants across all realms are pretty spare, so you would think they could get the processing done pretty fast.

1 Like

This screenshot says it all.

1 Like
  • Reagents tab on the Auction House is displaying bags

Also most of the bugs listed in here are still not fixed:

1. Timbermaw rep still is giving lower amounts than in 1.13

2. Mounts still do not make noises upon pressing space bar

3. Druids still shifting between animal forms without going to human form first

4. Swapping melee weapons still triggering a 3-second cooldown on auto shot for hunters

5. Still can’t see minimap when using Eagle Eye as a Hunter. Minimap disappears completely.

6. Honor still not updating correctly, still have not received ranking points from last week’s battlegrounds.

Those are the ones I’ve still seen in this client. Does anyone else have updates on the bugs previously posted?

2 Likes
  • The bottom portion of the text box is having letters clipped. Particularly for the letters q, y, p, g, & j.

As far as I know, only the gargoyle crashing the client issue in Naxxramas has been fixed.

Adding a new bug to the list:

1. When players enter a queue, they are unable to drop the queue until the battleground pops. The “Leave Queue” option appears gray until a BG pops, then a player can leave queue. Confirmed with other players.
1 Like

Several pets used to make noises when you clicked on them, but they no longer do after the recent ‘patch’.

Hyacinth macaw for example, used to chirp when clicked. Please fix

2 Likes

Bugged Horde vs Horde battlegrounds are still occurring. Both teams rez at same graveyard and have the same objective (both teams need to return Ally flag to Horde base at WSG and in AB Horde will always win because all flags are captured by Horde).

2 Likes

Per hotfix notes dated 12 OCT 2021:

WoW Classic

• Restored the green face paint for male Trolls that had picked the corresponding hair color.

Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23691036/hotfixes-october-12-2021

1 Like

When swaping gear, sometimes the belt doesnt display correctly, and appears to have the pants appearance. Confirmed by several players

1 Like

Adding a new bug to this list:

1. Void zones during KT appear super tiny when they spawn, but they still cause AOE damage based on a big radius.
1 Like