Random bar appearing in the middle of my screen

I noticed that I have this problem happening where I see a translucent bar on my screen similar to other health bars and what not from my addons. Ive messed with settings but cant seem to find a solution. The addons I have are: Angry keystones, auctionator, azeroth auto pilot, bartender4, cross gambling, dbm, Details, gtfo, raiderio, simcraft, weak auras 2, World Quest Tracker, and Z-perl. If anyone has a solution to this please send help, its really annoying me

2 Likes

Type /fstack mouse over it and get the name. That’ll let you, much more easily, narrow it down to the addon.

If you can’t figure it out, post a link to a screenshot of the frame stack between code tags </> in the editor.

11 Likes

2 years later and still helpful. Thanks, man!

2 Likes

yup , 2yrs and 11 days , after the level squish and addon resets , ive had this little bar under all my toons lol , that showed exactly what the item bar was showing and i was able to find it , thank you

1 Like

Still Helpful.

Thank you!

1 Like

4 YEARS going and still solving the problem!!!

I’ve played this game for 15 years and never knew you could do this, it would have saved me quite a few headaches in the past, thank you.

Still solving the issue :smile:

ty ty still helpful on dec 14 2023

6 years later and still helpful!!