RAMPANT Botting in PVP - CLIPS included

You can also go onto Youtube and see actual video proof from multiple sources, some who are blue check verified companies talking about this. And as you said… you can believe your own theory if you want about it not happening when it is a well known fact that it is.

Bots bring money to games when the games require subs. Look at how almost all the MMOs that have subs dont ban bots, but all those that are F2P do ban them? Or how Diablo will ban bots within minutes of them being reported.
Bad business to ban bots on a sub based MMO. That will lose you money.

Bots will never be gone from WoW. They have been in WoW since day 1 of launch. You think they are suddenly going to get rid of them because one poster out of millions called them out? Bots were there from minute 1 of WoWs launch and they will be there until the very last day that WoW is around.

There is something called a NDA that would make people liable for legal actions for defamation and damaging their brand.

Also the fact that they don’t just talk about what their plan for a game is to all the ranks and files. Most employees are completely in the dark when it comes to any department other than their own, especially in a company as big as Blizzard.

1 Like

I want communication. A blue post stating SOMETHING. Are they working on it? is it a manning problem? resource problem? Is it even something they CAN fix? I think the botting merits a proper post.

1 Like

But they will be back within the hour. The are making money off botting so 15$ to getting it going again is nothing.

“I remember back when they cared,” meaning the time when they addressed the bots. I believe they aren’t inclined to now, but never once suggested there was a time when they didn’t. To quote me as saying I remember that, followed by suggesting I said they never took care of bots is contradictory. They used to care, back when it was just Blizzard entertainment. They do not care like they used to. That’s the summed up version of my thoughts on the issues.

1 Like

Nothing damaged the Blizzard brand more than the allegations that were already made. You guys can sit here and claim that Vrakthris and Orlyia are lying but I’ve seen enough from them to believe they’re telling the truth.

I mean… I suppose we can report the bots. I try and report at lest a few each match, since they are bloody everywhere, but if blizzard isn’t going to anything, then what…?

I just did two EOTS and there were bots everywhere.

A NDA doesn’t prevent employees from reporting crimes being committed by their company.

All it takes for them to purposely not do anything about bots is for an executive to say “Don’t put resources in preventing bots”. The ranks and files can question it all they want, the executive doesn’t have to tell them why and they can’t go yap their mouth about it outside of work because of their NDA.

I am not a bot. Merely a bad player.

1 Like

yeah i didn’t realize how bad the bots were. i was out in hellfire and i was like wow, all these dks

Sounds like you got banned for buying gold. That’s all I read there in your post. Gg

“Allegations”. Enough said.

But this is the new EA Blizz, they don’t care and that is too much money. I mean they are more worried about mah feelings than real stuff.

Then again we live in a snowflake world now so any and all people (Well unless you are a certain color) can be offended and cry until they get thier way.

And before some snowflake tells me I am taking real life stuff and brining it into a game, Sit on one! If the woke snowflakes can change damn bodytypes and cry about pronouns than I can say this!

If you believe this than I have a bridge to sell you… A few actually!

Alright, so your position is that Vrakthris and all the CS reps have been lying to us for over a decade and they’re under an NDA preventing them from telling the truth?

That’s your position here?

No, I clearly stated that most employees don’t know what the motives are behind decisions made by executives or game producers or whatever.

CS reps don’t get told anything other than what the higher ups want to tell the public.

Then you’re accusing Vrakthris of being ignorant? You’re claiming he doesn’t know anything and every single time he makes a post stating bots don’t make them money, he’s spreading misinformation?

I saw a level 78 DK leveling bot in Stormpeaks yesterday that managed to soft lock itself going through Brunnhildar Village :joy: had broken gear and kept rez sicking for half the day or more.

Update: Still there soft locking itself again but level 79…

1 Like

Stop trying to spin this into me accusing him of purposely being bad.

His job is to relay information from his higher ups, not to know what his higher ups motives are.