Raising Awareness for Blood DK Derangement Syndrome

priest set themself up for failure by not playing phase shift (ran cartharsis instead which is a meme)
charming tries reading comprehension challenge (impossible)

XD thats rich, anyways

u literally do this btw

Is it really? all you have to do is look at your history

No unlike you i do not actively go out of my way to try and get in premades i just so happen to get paired with them here and there probably cause there is literally nobody queing.

And so you took honor talents that i have specifically for randoms to make a point?

pvp only? ya i started arena in DF, compared to you being hardstuck 1800 at best in shadowlands (how just ret war xd) its not that big of a difference

You will fool exactly 0 people with this charade btw

No in anything pve or pvp 2k achieves 2 keystones done this season

And playing wow for pvp only is a truly unfortunate state pvp in wow has been a unbalanced afterthought in a mainly pve focused game.

Anybody who cared even a little bit about a balanced pvp experience left for other games a long long time ago.

What charade is there? why run a talent in a group of 40 people that benefits 1? especially in a environment where everyone is getting spam cc’d constantly and you cant use it to stop goes

and now my friend you look very silly
feel free to browse, i personally like my famed slayer titles

And you have a diferent account for pve why exactly?

Some of those are pretty impressive i will say but i find it dificult to believe anyone actually achieves anything in this game fairly anymore cause you can boost it.

But if you did round of applause

just a different character, sparks of (ingenuity/shadowflame/etc.) arent separate by game mode, i’d be trolling to “waste” them on pvp gear, also weekly vault same deal, trolling if i picked pvp gear instead of gear for raid

appreciate the honesty tbh

I’m pretty sure achieves are account wide so it doesn’t make sense that you have 2k on one and 26k on the other.

Because i can post on another character and it will stay the same

you can force to only show character specific

It varies a bit still. For instance, Snowcrest has 14000 achievement points. But some of my throwaway alts that I never play have 15-16k achievement points. I have never toggled any feature that makes it not show account wide.

yeah its kinda wonky like my honor level should be the exact same on my not sneaky characters…but its not

1 Like

I wanna unga bunga but blood forces me to change how I play, pretty much ignore except for every 45 seconds to disarm

1 Like

Yeah and then watch as they just vamp blood and or ams during the duration and go right back to full healing. It’s a class clearly designed with only pve in mind

Dejavu… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

u mad bruh… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

More that I mean I can just run away from them no matter how many times they grip or slow me since as feral I can just shapeshift out of it, back away, cyclone, and get back to my regularly scheduled programming of trying to kill someone else. (In random, non-epic battlegrounds).
I see any interrupts/cooldowns the death knight uses on me to be a win since it means they aren’t using them on somebody else who doesn’t have the same options to escape.

truth, i survived 1v8 in elwynn on my disc priest and got away after 10 minutes of tanking them all, and mostly survived because of two blood dk’s randomly gripping me around at lightspeed

2 Likes