Raising Awareness for Blood DK Derangement Syndrome

I mean if you were a priest would you want a blood dk with infinite grips just keeping you in a corner all game just because they can’t play a real spec?

Some of us like to have fun and joke around, we do not control what other people do and how people perceive things, but it is still funny.

1 Like

Blood DKs remind me of twinks in lower level PvP.

They run around bgs with invisibility mode turned on.

:wink:

“I can kill you, but you can’t kill me. This is fun!”

:dracthyr_shrug:

LOL, plenty of people have killed me. Funny you say that though, because seeing a bunch of paladins, and them rushing in and all of them hitting their immunities while they full burst groups. LOOOL

2 Likes

Technically, all DPS can, but they don’t.

For PvE, tanks have to taunt or they lose aggro to the DPS.

For PvP they just have to exist.

DPS will completely ignore the person killing them to attack the unkillable target, and then complain that they died.

2 Likes

You tried to Mind Freeze my Wraith walk.

2 Likes

I’m used to it, it’s like being in an amusement park.

Just fade the grip

Won’t be enough time to get out of range of the incoming grip once it ends.

They technically have 4 grips with gorefiends grasp

u immune the grip w fade talent (if you’re playing healer priest without fade talent u deserve bdk jail)

Gore fiends and Abom are 2 min cds and not worth mentioning

Run out, get gripped, run out and fade 2nd grip, you have defeated the evil red man
I promise you literally 0 of these dks are counter strike warlords that can react to ur fade cast

I think you are severly underestimating the absurd range dk has on grip with the talent.

Coupled with the best spammable slow in the game that is chains of ice and you pretty much cant escape

It is 40 yards
I think you’re just not reading LMAO

Try it again

Are you getting tilted?

stay mad.

If 2600 priests can get perma trapped by blood dks in rbgs i promise you you do not know some hidden secret they dont

Critical difference in rbgs, they get trapped in water

If you somehow get drowned in an epic bg idk man call the coast guard

100% agree.

“ezfotm saves the day. Whatever it takes to win” is a video of a priest getting trapped by a blood dk in eye of the storm on land

No phase shift talent
No freedom from the ret in range
This video isn’t even from priest or dk pov so I’m just looking at a raid frame

This explains so much xd

If you keep watching instead of instantly dismissing it he eventually goes down and knocks the dk. and the short range freedom isn’t going to save him especially because death grip goes through the ground and can grip you right back down

Porbably because nobody goes into a game expecting to get griefed by a blood dk the whole time

u literally play it to dodge cc n survive double bolt and be able to (mass) dispell UA safely

Being able to walk away from a dk just is a plus

god ur literally the ret player that never press sanc, sac or freedom and only ever self bops

keep coping and kicking uninterruptible spells jimmy, you’ll get there eventually

1 Like

I’ll definitely give some serious thought to the person denying evidence right in front of her and who also so happens to have done borderline nothing in the game aside from premading randoms.

Bold assumptions.

And also the ret in that situation would have to manage to get past their whole team on the other side of the flag to get to his priest who was below on their side of the flag. While his team was actively losing the fight to btw