Raise Abomination has been removed

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-fractures-in-time-ptr-development-notes/1587226/9

1 Like

Good tbh, other than popping Rogues and getting into combat. Better to have army baseline and free up another PvP Talent.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really see why they nerfed shattering blade though? Isn’t their goal higher sustain damage?

Overall bad changes imo. Nerfing every source of haste we have will make the class feel bad to play. On top of that our goes are infinitely weaker. I hope the rot and consistent damage is enough to make up for it.

Pease bring back Necrotic Strike.

2 Likes

Idk, I think there is an argument to be made about switching from mastery to haste priority now.

1 Like

If army in arena and PvP is seriously on a 8 min cd lmaooooooooo…do we know how this will affect tier set??

2 Likes

You won’t play tier and thats completely fine

Good bye Abomibuddy. May you return as a real talent…

Imgur

19 Likes

So you’d rather not have a choice? It applied dots, got healers in combat, applied wounds, a more. This is not “good tbh” the point of making army usable was to have a choice.

1 Like

One step forward and two steps back as usual with blizz.

2 Likes

Na defo not

They should of made it a choice node with army sure but this is a good change

1 Like

I dont see why they didnt since Pvers want it too.

8 min CD for army…
We won’t find rogues anymore…
We will no longer have a burst window where we don’t have to worry about the wounds being applied…
Haste will be a problem…

although…
fastering strike will have 310% increased damage, being a high damage skill. I don’t know how much damage that would be…if nowadays fastering has a 20k crit (I don’t remember) 310% on that would be…62k ?
then we would have a skill that could bring an interesting “pressure”…

The increase in death coil damage can be useful since fastering will return a lot of runic power, it may be that the combination of the two is something viable.

I’ve only recently gotten into Unholy and Unholy PVP but I’m gonna miss my big guy. I don’t understand why they can’t make it a baseline choice node with Army of the Dead.

You are wrong. Not Festering Strike is buffed but Wounds. They are rn sitting at 10k damage and will be 40-50k after patch. Granted that the changes go live in this iteration.

I was going to say the same thing about it being Festering Wounds by 310% and not Festering Strike…

My guess is that the 310% increase is actually being applied as part of PvP Multipliers embedded within the Effects elements of the spell. What this means is that you can’t actually tell the damage until you actually test it in PvP to see how they are applying the increase itself. My guess is that Festering Wounds the will applying the 310% modifier to the percentage modifier within the ability itself. In essence my guess is it will be (70.37% x Attack Power) Shadow Damage in PvP instead of the (22.7% x Attack Power) Shadow Damage it is in the PvE.

The big question is how is this interacting with Bursting Sores? Is it going to be [(70.37% x Attack Power) x 20%] or is it [(70.37% x Attack Power) + (20% X Attack Power)]?

Since it is all multiplicative it makes no difference in the end.

1 Like

It’s been a long day…can’t believe I did that, I was actually meaning write it this way:
[(70.37% x Attack Power) + (20% X Attack Power)] for the second one. In essence is the 20% additional damage an addition instead of a multiplier.

I am pretty sure it is the first case. Never heard or seen that multiplicators in WoW were additive, always multiplicative.