Raiding Guild

445 Lock. Just cam back to retail after a break on classic. I have been a Gm of guilds and an officer. I am looking to get back into high end raiding times and days only matter that start after 2pm eastern. Prefer weekend end but not set. I have all feats of strength up to the first raid this xpac. I have the first raid but after I have not been inside other than LFR. My real id is bambam#1652 if you would like to chat. Not looking to be an officer just wanna raid and have fun again.

I have a 120 Pali and Druid that I have main tanked on in prior xpacs and will gear up if needed.

Would you like to join the Ghost Runners Guild? We are a new guild looking to do mythic content in BFA and Shadowlands. if interested msg me on discord at Godentrix/Nazgûul#0979

Weekend guild here! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

if you aree interested, we are recruiting new friends to progress with in this patch and continue into Shadowlands. 4/8m xp last patch, we aim for aotc and casually spam +s during the week and help out each other, hit me up if you are interested. Aincrad Blood Oath - Illidan server. aotc now (12/12h) and plan on some mythic soon as we recruit more. Tuesday/Wednes 7-10pm CST and sometimes casual normal on the weekends

Btag:omgalex3#111
Discord:Baguio#3731

Hello Bambamdave :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey there Bambamdave!

If you are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights -[H]Tichondrius.

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other, and we even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow, but never to the point where we’re stressing over it and spending all night on a single boss. In addition, we’re happy to bring in undergeared and fresh mains with us on non-progression bosses to help with the gearing process. We like to joke that we should rename our guild “Outgear the Content”. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active discord where we post information concerning strategies, m+ groups schedules, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and we typically schedule M+ runs on Wednesday evenings.

If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Emrys#1539 - Bnet
Emrys#2031 - Discord

Keilanaa#1839 - Bnet
Keilanaa#0281 – Discord

Tweetledum#1668 - Bnet
Sharkbait#5657 – Discord

Hello Bambamdave, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (currently 12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic (pref range). We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and Mythic Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi Bambamdave,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper