Raiding Expectations for the Holiday Season

First, thank you for letting us know! But I echo what many had mentioned about the way this is trickling down.

The raid should wait until next year, yes. However, we were hoping that other content update would land in time for when we actually have lots of time to enjoy it (the holiday season), if it was ready to go (polished).

Oh well…

I am really excited for Shadowlands. But maybe this holiday season I will work on levelling alts and enjoy other aspects of BFA.

3 Likes

As others have said, and I’ll echo, it doesn’t make much sense to me that the patch would be delayed for so long. We’ve never had something like this happen before. At the bare minimum, I feel the Allied Races should be released prior to the new year. If you want some good faith from the community, releasing them would make it so people can begin leveling something and enjoy their time off during the holiday season.

We all have families, sure. But we all also have down time.

3 Likes

I will 1673rd the notion of having new races to level over the holiday.
I am 100% bored to death with all the same old grind of BfA for the time being.
I hop on my main and one of my various alts to run m+ with my guild.
Otherwise I haven’t done anything in game for a week aside from the 15th anny deathwing mount.
Was really hoping to have a new race to level over the down time between seasons.
I guess I will continue to watch Netflix instead for 5-6 days a week.
Meh.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat nothing really to do need something new

2 Likes

Feels great man!!! i finally want those sets took alot of raids but finally regardless ftw!

Is PVP supposed to change somehow?

Hmmm… December, the month when lots of people have time off from work.

The month where the weather is bad and people don’t want to go outside.

The month people like and have time to play games.

It seems to me, it would be a great time to bring new content into the game. But what do I know… :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s actually very considerate and I am sure most folks apprieciate it, myself included. I wouldn’t want to have to make the choice between playing content or spending time with fam and friends over the holidays. :smiley: Then again I’m a dirty casual so.

But I have no family or friends. Will you be my family and friend? :sob:

Hey, Bronakk… it’s been a few weeks… can we get a concrete release date so people can start planning if they need to extend days or hours to try and squeeze out the CE.

Thanks!

Are we going to ever get an update?

1 Like

itd be cool if we could get an exact date, you guys gave us a break so we could focus on the holidays but that break is causing guilds to fall apart

1 Like

Niceee :slight_smile:

Anyone know when blizzard will include BFA in the sub? Maybe when shadowlands is released? I just missed their Black Friday sale of half off and it’s like a slap in the face from myself lol I should’ve gotten it then, now it’s $50 again and I wish I noticed the Black Friday sale sooner

Dang this posted with the wrong character, this is the character I usually play with

Dear Blizzard,

I’d like to thank you for waiting until AFTER the holidays to release content for your game. I really do appreciate the fact that right when I go back to work there will finally be content in world of Warcraft!! IM SO HAPPY that I will have limited time to play this game! I’m so happy thinking about it also! just sitting here, with nothing to do on my holiday break, ya know just thinking about all the time I wont have to play the game…

We are not dumb blizzard, give me a break you guys do this so we don’t zip through the content and you guys can stretch it out longer knowing a majority of your player base will have minimal time to play. ( even if we have minimal time you still get paid the same amount of money ).

YA YOU AINT FOOLING ANYONE.

Our team is delighted to have a break during the holidays.

1 Like

Was lucky I got AOTC on Christmas Eve lol so I’m good.

What is Cutting Edge though? Is that Azshara on mythic?

I wish this mentality stayed for shadowlands release. Having Shadowlands go live during American thanks giving with the season opening just before Christmas feels terrible. I would love more time to casual level characters during the holidays and have the raid open in the new year.

1 Like

This post did not age well

1 Like