Raiding Difficulty Suggestion

A bit of background.
Disclaimer: I have yet to raid on wow in a significant way, I was looking to start during Dragonflight but wanted to suggest some things since watching the world first races and such.
I raid on other games, specifically SWTOR. I’ve raided all the content on that game and while its not as quite as hard as wow’s mythic raiding its still pretty damn hard content. I’m still raiding on that game with 2 raid teams that have been together for 2 years or more now. I really do enjoy the harder content but I definitely see stuff like the world first runs for SOTFO and think “You really can’t do that without significant help from outside the game” which is exactly what happens. I wanted to suggest something that would actually be cool to see and was curious if my opinion lined up with everyone’s or if there was any other cool suggestions.

New system

• Normal (same as current)
  • Heroic (same as current)
  • Mythic
  • Mythic+
    If you were to scale the difficulty by a 1-10 it would be
    Normal -2 / Heroic - 4 / Mythic - 6 or 7 / Mythic+ 8, 9, or 10.

New Mythic System Suggestions

• Can do 10m or 20m raid groups
  • slightly reduced drop chance for specific gear that’s incredibly strong
  • still harder than heroic but have reduced requirements (think Anduin pre vs post nerfs)

New Mythic+ System Suggestions

• Can only do 20m groups
  • Same difficulty as current Mythic raid requirements
  • Drops more gear (whatever arbitrary % more gear the devs can figure out)
  • Meant for world first raiders and have a separate achievement

Notes

• Drops the exact same gear and ilvl for both Mythic and Mythic+ raids
  • Its obviously significantly easier to get 10 people to show up consistently than 20 people
  • Mythic+ is just a name, not to imply there’re more levels like Mythic+ dungeons.

I personally think its fine to have super hard raids that people can challenge themselves on, in fact it makes you really have a goal in mind. While keeping a very high difficulty level is great, everyone wants the top gear, it shouldn’t be almost completely unobtainable by 99.9% of the player base.