Raider IO - Remove it

:man_facepalming:
Why? Why do people not look at the date of the previous post before replying?

1 Like

A Paladin could have raised it

Who am I kidding. No Paladin would res someone THIS dead.

funny i always thought the scoring system for mythic was the dumbest and most toxic thing for mythic and instead of blizzard banning it and moving away from it they add there own stupid system instead and to no surprise mythic + continues to be a trash toxic end game system gated to majority of players.

I actually never understood the issue with Necro. If the post is still relevant, why is it bad to revive the thread? Genuinely asking.

If blizz did ban it, get rid of it etc… something else would simply fill its place. The genie is out of the bottle, I don’t see how you put that genie back in.

So I am going to give you the general advice of join a guild, start your own groups/raids etc… WoW players are going to WoW- what are you going to do.

No, it’s not. Necroing is spam, plain and simple, and most forums have rules against it. Proper forum etiquette is to start a new thread and link to any ancient threads that have info you think is relevant. In this case raider.io isn’t as widely used as it was when this thread started because Blizzard added their own M+ scoring system back in 2021.

It’s spam. It’s also against the forum rules listed here:

Hmmmm re read the quoted post. It’s not validating your point at all. It’s saying bumping without purpose is spam, which includes bumping old threads for no reason.

I’m not trying to be pedantic, but I don’t understand the forums obsession with anti necro when it’s relevant. Asking in good faith, maybe there’s something Im missing.

You necro a 3 year old post about removing raider IO, after it’s been hard coded into the game.

Genius, simply genius…

1 Like

Run a mythic , get a 2 key then its usually will be a + 2 , then you’ll have a 4 key then a 6 key then an 8 key …

Every single person who replied to this thread and didnt report this dude for his whiny, bizarre necro, should get a week vacation from the forums.

We complain about trolls and about disruptive threads, but as a civilization we refuse to stop giving these people the oncentive to keep doing it.

2 Likes

Looks like you managed to rally a few, good work.

Said by a bad player that wants free carries

1 Like

What was done here is absolutely not against the forum rules.

But there was a reason? The topic was still relevant. You could go back to Legion era threads and find posts about how bad M+ is for the game and it’s relevant even today.

Exactly, if it’s that much of a problem forum mods can close/lock the thread and punish the “bumper”.

So you do your M0 get a key and be confident in your skill set. You put your key in line and pump it.

This is what i did on my 368 alt - who cleared 9. Will push it more later tonight.

The Key is to push your key. This is where you demonstrate leadership.,

No one wants an inexperienced Chad. That is a fact. So coming to the forums is not going to help you.

Come on your main lets see what you actually pushed.

This is a good decision. We dont want more casuals in M+. game is only going to get harder.

The fact that Raider IO is still in the game years later shows that Blizzard really doesn’t care about the majority of its customers and the toxicity and elitism these 3rd party addons bring to the detriment of their playerbase and game.

How about, instead of asking adults to fix our mistakes, we instead choose to not make them in the first place?

No more appeals to over-riding personal accountability, okay? Thanks.

1 Like

Yep… Only 3 people including me in my guild are doing keys at anything past 10’s. The rest are too scared to get into keys due to toxic encounters that can happen or getting roasted/denied for doing poorly.

We have roughly 25-30 active players each evening… It’s sad when I have to beg them to try keys and we have fun sometimes when they get into some low ones to learn and troll eachother sometimes. But no way they’d do it on their own due to raider io crap.

1 Like

Come dps with me and I will tank :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You see what I did there