Raider io not showing up after faction change

Hey guys I recently faction changed from Orc to Nelf about 2 days ago and my raider io still hasn’t popped up. Didnt change my name, i linked my bnet to my raider io and still nothing. Does it take a while to pop up after you’ve linked your accounts? Has someone else had a similar issues?

Thank you in advance!

It might take a bit for IO to update, as the armory was probably affected by the character service. Since it is a third party, there will not be much that CS can help with, try waiting a while.

okay thank you!

Hi I have the same problem. Did it end up fixing for you?

https://support.raider.io/kb/server-slash-faction-transfer-or-rename/i-am-planning-to-transfer-servers-how-do-i-copy-my-mythic-plus-score

You have to go on the raider io site and do specific things to link the old character to the new. The link provided by EB in his post above me is the how to on doing just that.

Hi, I have the same problem. I changed my faction and name and updated my character on Raider website, the score shows up in client app as well as the website but it doesn’t show in the addon in game. Did it end up with fixing!?!

There are separate data sets for alliance and horde characters. Make sure you have

• recently updated the raider io addon from curseforge/overwolf (it is only updated once per day)
  • in game for your character make sure you have the base raider io addon loaded and the correct faction-specific data addon loaded