Raid to Finish the War Campaign Questline: Wrong!

Your name makes me grin.

Its a slap to the face to require mythics for story quests, yet they continue to do it. At least you can auto-magically queue for a group for LFR.

1 Like

Mmos are the wrong game for you if you’re not going to invest the time. Please play another game

I hope this achievement is not part of the requirement for pathfinder part 2.

My pet collection is private.

I do thank you for compliments however; Nonetheless, while I understand that indeed the data is owned b Blizzard we, the paying customers, do demand armory privacy options.

These options will be implemented by Blizzard and if for some reason they delay certainly government action will take place that will require them, just like Facebook (who also “own” the data on their free to use site) is being required to have better privacy.

Good luck on demanding that, but in the meantime, your video game profile is open game for commentary.

1 Like

I picked my Dwarf’s name from the Edda, picked Tomten because it means “house troll”; but as it turns out it’s more often translated “Gnome”. I still like it, although it sounds like the wrong faction.

You have two options here:

1. Slow dps on Zul and swap to crusher, then push zul to next phase right before new casters come out. (this is the approach we went with, getting the crusher to under 50% before phase swap)
  2. The other option is to not use the zerg strat, then you can get a smooth transition cuz you’re not up against a timer.

Jultomten is the Swedish name for Santa. That’s why it made me giggle.

If we didn’t use the zerg strat, he wasn’t dying because we’d get overloaded on adds.

Simple, wait a few weeks for the LFR wing to open up to kill said boss like with any other quest, so long as its not like g’huun lfr (only did LFR on my horde alt because i only raid on alliance) and a wipe fest it should be easy.

On the other hand you can just do normal mode and finish it, normal mode wont be hard in like 3 weeks when everyone has the mechanics down.

ALSO you do not need to raid to unlock Kul’tirans/Zandalari

Did you lust on start to burn all the adds down even when not zerging?

That way you only have to deal with one wave at a time. Even the crusher is not very tanky. If you nuke down all the adds at the start for a clean slate, you should really be able to full swap and kill the adds before the next type comes up. You just reverse it, instead of focus Zul and cleave adds down, you focus adds and cleave onto zul. Casters are the only ones who you maybe don’t want to tank on top of him and their blood thing is interruptable so you can even cleave with those too if your interrupt rotation is clean.

The parts of their data that identify your real name, address, financial transactions, etc. are privet; the reason the government is involved with Facebook is because such data was being marketed.

Blizzard doesn’t make any PII public, nor do they sell it.

1 Like

I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with it. We weren’t lusting unless we were doing the zerg strat.

We’d end up with two waves of hexers up and then the whole lot would heal and it’d be a cluster.

Ah, I didn’t know that.
A few more years and I’ll be there though (beard needs to be just a bit more silvery).
https://imgur.com/a/L8OVuY2
:christmas_tree:

How is this thread still going? Or has the topic shifted? Not going to read the newest 80 posts since yesterday but I hope you’re all talking about something else, having derailed the OP.

Because they confirmed yesterday the raid isn’t necessary for the questline and the eventual unlock of ARs.

Where was it confirmed? I saw no such confirmation.

1 Like

Thank you. I must have missed that somewhere.

So basically, I was right in the first place. I’d been arguing this with someone on PTR forums for a while now…