Raid Rewards Experiments in Season 4

so let me get this straight… the runner up favorite mount that was originally going to be givin to all players for free, now requires you to do 30 bosses worth of raiding in a very short season before DF when a lot of guilds are entering their off season. Not only that, but up until now the achievements were listed as “any” difficulty, further pulling the rug out from under people who can not/dont like to raid outside of LFR and were planning to get said mount through LFR.
and now your hope is that the Friendship mount community will step up to fix this decision for you by spending hours carrying people through 30 bosses? Friendship mount groups work so well because its just one boss in one place they have to kill. and even then there is a huge lottery you need to win.
i really hope this get fixed. It seem terribly unfair to a large number of people who were looking forward to this mount. I myself don’t know i i could even find a group to do this around my real life schedule, considering i work six days a week and don’t get home until later at night.

13 Likes

I think you’ll see a lot of Normal PuGs in the Group Finder come Tuesday just for this mount. Normal should be pretty easy.

People like you really have zero awareness.

1 Like

Why stop there? Why not require an average parse of 95% across all bosses? Any more rugs you wanna pull?

I likely won’t have any issues getting the mount, personally…but this is an incomprehensibly stupid decision. Do you not like subs?

8 Likes

They’re sending the playerbase a message.

2 Likes

Sure are. One of the reasons I for the first time ever haven’t bought the next expac yet or even will.

2 Likes

Oh yes. The message: we told you for the thousandth time the dev team will listen more and make serious changes moving forward. The reality: they won’t listen to anyone outside of their circles and nothing will change.

3 Likes

I can see thinking that, and it is sending messages for-sure, but I think the main motivation for this decision, is to attempt to entice raiders to continue raiding in season 4, thus retaining some subs, but this isn’t enough to keep their attention imo. So they make this decision excluding their largest body of players in casuals, and they’re going to miss the mark on both groups of players. It’s a huge mistake, and whoever made it, is way out of touch with the playerbase.

4 Likes

Or as you and other blizz said during the mage tower introduction, average players who expected to have a shot at the mage tower, based on the tone of advertising as well as by what was being tested on the PTR, should have known Blizzard would have no choice but to make it much harder when it went live. It was those players’ fault for re-subscribing and forcing Blizzard to make it impossible for average players to do.

Good job yet again making yourself look like a piece of cheese.

1 Like

You tried. Given youre in no position yourself to belittle anyone if a 2.2k N’Zoth is the best thing you have to show for and try to base your belittlement on.

Demanding to post on main: Check.
Afraid of checking said main because then he can no longer pull the LFR card: Check.

11 Likes

Dude, you got wrecked, your carrier is over, there is no recovering.

1 Like

You don’t even have AOTC yet and you’re trashtalking ppl? You’re mediocre as hell. Actual good players don’t trashtalk LFR players and casuals.

7 Likes

loses in every argument

“Stay salty”

3 Likes

Are LFR players not good enough or wanted by Blizzard. I expected better from this company. SMH.

4 Likes

You still have too much faith. They’re working to change that.

1 Like

Your money is only good if you’re a +20 key runner or mythic raider.

Same for the opinions on your class tree.

2 Likes

At least you have a real life cat, since Blizzard can’t be bothered to let more than half the player base obtain a virtual one.

Happy Birthday by the way! :partying_face:

3 Likes

This comment is wild cause I do have aotc (got it today actually save the congrats) and i put most of my time into M+. End of the day i dont expect reqards from content that provides 0 challenge. If you wanna play the game then just play the game.

Cant kill heroic jailer, lmao

:dracthyr_a1: damn i have to actually play the game now?