Raid Progress not updating for select raids

For some reason Firelands and Ulduar will not update my raid progress kills. I’m not having this issue on other raids which instantly updated upon logging out. The two mentioned seem to be stuck even after a full day.

Referr to this page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Nyelle/pve/raids

been a week still has not updated for my main’s armory page.

I already did in game ticket for this and they told me this is the only way I can get help to fix it

I just noticed this issue with baradin hold and the deathwing raid

This never got resolved and it’s still an issue and annoying. Why are my boss kills not updating? It obviously needs intervention on blizzards side.

to this day still an issue.

im trying to clear out all raids… i guess i “cant”

still a problem for me as well…

Having the same issue as well… Feels bad :frowning:

I’m experiencing the same problem. Cleared a bunch of older raids last night, logged back in the next day and everything is updated besides Ulduar and Firelands.

I think the problem is that the post-Timewalking changes to those raids make them incompatible with what the Armory reports. That seems to be the common denominator, anyway: the Timewalking raids are the ones that give the most trouble reporting to the Armory.

Heroic Firelands and Ulduar not updating, i’ve done both multiple times no dice. ANyone can help?