Raid Guild Interest- Alliance

Me and another are possibly thinking of making a heroic guild that has aspirations for Mythic. We have experience in both, but have taken a long hiatus- myself longer than the other.

But we’re wondering if there are any guilds recruiting before we do something like that. We’re both healers with experience as healers, and if so, I’ve two others that could possibly join us (another healer, and possibly a DH). The goal is to raid in Dragonflight! So if your guild is on break for the rest of the expansion, that’s fine by us. We plan on doing M+ until the next expac anyway.

Posting on this character because this is my current rdruid, but will be using a different druid that is already on MG come Dragonflight.

Would appreciate a reply here so I can reach out! I don’t want use my btag or Discord here as I don’t to mistake you for a bot.

I’ve looked myself too, theres probably like 1 serious mythic pushing guild on MG.
All the rest are casual as all hell.
And it seems nobody is even interested in trying either almost like everyone on MG just wants to rp and meme around in goldshire

1 Like

Which is fair, this is a RP server after all. But man, I don’t wanna’ level on another server or pay money for a transfer. That’s so soul draining. Hmmm…

2 Likes

I wish I had the schedule or time right now. I really miss dedicated raiding with a guild.

1 Like

If interested in WRA Hand of Algalon has 2 raid teams and is looking for a few healers depending on teams and 2 dps! If interested https ://discord.gg/Fstdf4Da is our recruitment discord as we want to hit the ground running in M+ and Raid! My discord is Sswatchout#3786

I’ve seen you message this on quite a few LF groups.

Unless you plan on paying for the faction and realm transfers, I suggest you stop looking at Moon Guard to recruit for another server’s raid team.

2 Likes