Raid Finder would be a very welcomed addition to Season of Discovery Phase 2

Incorrect. There’s a vendor that allows you to exchange a quest reward for a different quest reward at a gold cost. You cannot just buy items. I don’t need to go through the rest of your post because here is where you are wrong.

Also, lol gdkps are banned and no amount of you misrepresenting this situation is going to being them back

Sure it does, friend.

so there is a vendor who has gear for sale, correct?

you can exchange gold to receive gear, yes?

No, the gear is not for sale, it’s for exchange only. There is a restocking fee

the fee is 75g, that’s pretty hefty…

sounds like the vendor is selling gear.

Lol everyone in the group is whispering each other

Raider1:Does he ever shut up?
Raider2:Freaking dad gamers man
Raider1:He is still going, no one is even typing anything back!
Raider1:Just ignore him bro, its the final boss then we can get out of here. You seem cool, can i add you to my friends list?
Raider2: This player has you on ignore.

I’m for GDKP if we have to publicly post credit cards and security codes in chat - that’s really the only way to verify the money is there, let’s start a thread here! I can’t post mine because they won’t let me take loans but my ex-wife’s new boyfriend lets me crash on the couch and i use his so i’m verified

yeah the most important concept here is that you are giving gold to a vendor and then the vendor is giving you gear.

Yeah that exists elsewhere in the world too, like with some white bows, even green bows and green mail shoulders people were farming. Or even the pvp vendors who sell you gear for rank. Or the rep vendors for BGs

But the vendor with the trinkets wont just sell you gear like the vendors who sell bows or the shoulders. You need to have completed the quest already and you’re paying to exchange one trinket for another.

If only you were clever enough to point to the actual vendors who sell you gear instead of the one that exchanges it lol

Almost forgot, lol gdkps are banned what a GREAT change

oh thank you so very much for listing all the different scenarios in the game where gear can be purchased for gold.

yeah, thats alot of gear that a person can get simply by using gold.

those are very good points, thank you so much, friend!

You’re welcome. I just couldn’t sit by and watch you continue to struggle

it seems as though there numerous scenarios currently within Season of Discovery where players can obtain gear from simply giving gold to a vendor.

since this is the case, i don’t see why GDKPs should be banned since a GDKP is the same thing as those vendors.

in a GDKP, you exchange gold for gear. These vendors allow you to exchange gold for gear. see, same thing :slight_smile:

The game desperately needs a group or raid finder for sure. Not sure why anyone would be against it since no one would have to use it if they don’t want to. Strange. Must be gate keeping.

1 Like

Yes I would agree