Raid evoker colour

First off - I’m Aussie and we put a ‘U’ in some places that seem odd.

Second - what colour do we think the evoker will get in raid profile.

My bets on a :rainbow: hehe

They already released the color. I don’t remember the thread it was in but the color is teal.

5 Likes

Ooh I did not see this.

Does the teal clash with mages blue?

No it’s more a darker teal. Looks nice in the raid frames.

We’ll scrap this post then haha

And thank you for the info

No problem :relaxed:

1 Like

Not at all, here it is!

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/u7zkts/new_evoker_class_color_looks_perfect_i_predicted/

2 Likes

It’s teal, pretty color.

Though some people complained about similar to Monk’s.

As a monk main, I like it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Keep it - perhaps not everyone’s seen the news of the colour!

2 Likes

2 Likes

this not black.

is color more darkgreen, It’s very simple to confuse people with color blindness, but it’s no worse than the combination of Hunter, Warrior and Monk.

It same with Mage, Warlock, Shaman and DH in blue games.

1 Like

Now that’s a rainbow raid! I do see how it might clash with monks but once we get used to it, it might become a little clearer.

More colors are missing, as I will add a black to the Tinker (NOT NECROMANCER) and a red that is not very close to the Druid orange or Dark red of the DK.

like a lighter purple between pink, unfocused between the Palladin Pony Bronnie pink and the Purple DH or lighter of the Warlock.

As a not so celestial Blue seen from the Shaman, something like the Navy Blue I think of the Terran marines Raynor Raiders for a next class.

I also see a forest green. Is this going to be another time we argue “Is the dress white or blue?”

2 Likes

I’m calling it Lucky Charms Green.

I honestly see ot and think it’s a hunter/monk out of range, which is going to get annoying.

Could have to do with monitor color settings. Mine was designed to be used with art development programs more so than games so everything is really bright and vibrant. Thus I see teal 🤷.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: maybe, but for the woke media where they look any thing in rainbow to be disappointed and it’s true, a black color for next class is needed, and not another green on the Recount list.