Raid cinematic is out

Funny she does that as soon as he turns on her.
Where have I seen this before?

1 Like

Yeah she got the good part of her back. Now the good part is going to have to come to terms with what the bad half did. Which means she has a chance for atonement now since she can actually feel bad for the stuff she did.

2 Likes

So a Kerrigan self sacrifice?

1 Like

Jailer looks like a bionicle or something unironically.

28 Likes

He became another maw empty suit of armor.
They just took the lichking look and made it bigger and more grey.

3 Likes

Jailor is Makuta makes this for me.

3 Likes

I love it… no matter how she may have felt twoards anyone else the ultimate reason she shot that arrow was because her entire motivation is about not being forced to serve anyone or anything this is a great! I feel like our leaders are going to be unremorsful… tyrande and elune are the awnser here… how ironic thrande and sylvanas are gona have to try to wield elune together to kill this guy ! I know this isn’t for everyone but I am entertained

2 Likes

9.1.5 spoilers below.

61 Likes

Anyone seen the dialogue after the cinematic?

Yah bald jailor was way better than big generic mawsworn

5 Likes

Maybe? I mean she can actually feel feelings now. However, I don’t want to see her become a god like Kerrigan did.

Seems like it

but lmao

They really did “This was evil sylvanas all along, and now we have Full Sylvanas, with her good half back”

I’m amazed, truly

WE STILL DON’T KNOW WHERE OR WHAT THE SEPULCHER IS

Sylvanas does though.

8 Likes

The Maw must ALWAYS have a Queen my daughter.

She will say this is where she belongs for all the suffering she has caused and she stays in Shadowlands.

Now she’ll go to jail just like Garrosh and Nathanos will come and rescue her.

Literally, the only thing that could possibly be worse than lightforged-undead Calia.

Way to out-do yourselves. I didn’t think you had it in you.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/862131873526054963/sylvanas_dance.gif

We won.

48 Likes

But at what cost.

1 Like

Stay tuned for next week’s episode of Dragon BALL Z!!!

20 Likes

Is this… Horde bias?

1 Like

No, no… this… this is just awful writing.

13 Likes