Raid bosses only dropping 1 or 2 loot with 18 people in raid

Was there a change in how loot was given out? I thought it was 1 per 5 in essence. My raid did a couple bosses last night, and had 2 loot on a boss, then 2 loot on another.

It was 1 per 5 in BFA, they lowered it.

I can’t find a post that says this. Do you know where Tree? What we figured was if someone had the conduit that dropped from the boss already that it somehow was awarded again but didn’t show, counting as loot.

Conduits don’t count as loot. They are in addition to rolled loot and not connected to loot spec.

The drop rate is lower. They may not have made an official post declaring this, but it is being observed consistently.

The rate blizzard said they wanted was 3 pieces of loot per 20 people in their most recent talk about it after week 1 when they said loot was dropping too much.

there is a blue post about this. first week some raids got 5 loot per boss with 20people. Blue post said this was unintended. They will fix it and make it 3 item per boss with 20 people.

3 per 20 yes. Blue post about this before the expac dropped i believe. I believe it’s 1 piece of loot for the first 10 and one addition piece for every 5 after. So if you’re running a group of 14, i believe there is one piece of loot.

Unless it’s 1 per 6.6 people. 1 for 10, 2 for 13, 3 for 20, 4 for 27?

There was this hotfix announcement in forums:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/loot-amounts-in-castle-nathria/770219