Raid Adjustments Discussion

Release hyjal end of month - push the nerfs - Release bt a month later. Maybe that’s a good way to end it :slight_smile:

are you talking about the stretch pull at the start or Im missing something ?

nerf NEXT phase. Not this phase. Yes, we’re behind but i want to kill the current version of the boss. Not some nerfed nightbane version. Let the guilds who got them down go ahead start ahead of the pack while we get everyone attuned. It will still take time as trash and actually GETTING to the end bosses is the real culprit.

Anyone quitting or guild hopping because they aren’t 10/10 yet is just a scrub.

He’s talking about the Vashj kiting in P3. I swear they fixed that with the Kibler’s Bits fix but that’s super :clown_face: if true.

I didnt watch the until the end =x

Lol you really think they’re going to add new content to this game?

Sounds like you’re in fantasy land.

How on earth would you devote that much time to one phase when there are 5 phases, and generally phase 5 is the long one to allow people to finish everything off?

It’s been 5 days, that’s more than “a couple”

3 Likes

I’d rather see chickens get removed than content get nerfed.

Nerf when P3 comes out. If you haven’t cleared the raids by then, you will be able to when p3 comes out. No one is making you think that you have to do the new content as soon as it comes out. Clear the raid when its nerfed and then move on. Continue to do the raids if you need gear. It’s okay to be behind the 10/10 guilds. Go at your own pace.

1 Like

Not being able to clear the content if you aren’t good enough is authentic to TBC. There’s only one difficulty setting. Either you meet that requirement, or you don’t kill the bosses. I understand why Blizzard would nerf these bosses from a business perspective, but every dad guild should not be killing Vashj.

Oh im not saying its good, just based on the shenanigans they pulled in p1

p1 took 4 months … if they are planning on releasing wolk at the end of 2022 theres 2 more phases to come, so no p2 wont last for 7 months

p1 should have been one month or released together with P2. Its all a milking game.

1 Like

When nerfs?

4 Likes

We just killed Vashj, got Kael’thas three weeks ago. Feel free to nerf it now Blizzard.

10% health vaule nerfs and cc mind control isn’t going to make it the bosses killable if you’re 8/10 still. thats a fundamental guild problem. im for it because it makes are raid nights easier

you can nerf it now, the dads had their week of tries

1 Like

Ofcourse that 10% nerf would make it killable for everyone. That means you don’t transition into last phase of kt with any advisor up…

Can we get an update today?

2 Likes