Ragnaros fight anniversary bug

I keep getting ported to the entrance of firelands mid fight. Im not removed from the group just get ported out and dont get credit
Anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

Yeah. I had the same problem. Three times it’s happened now. Once they completed the encounter, but I didn’t get credit.

Tried to finish the firelands raid to get locked out, but Rag wouldn’t spawn.

Just had it happen. What’s weird is the interval seems different in the various videos I’ve seen of the bug. Our was about 8-9 seconds.

Make snide comments all you want., the work around works. Not all pugs are chaos incarnate, some actually listen.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwater-raiders/skullkrusher/achievements/feats-of-strength/events

my experience was the same - it seemed to vary between 5 and 10 seconds.

Eventually I just gave up. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I just love it when they put something into a time limited event that is bugged. Such good design.

Same bug. Looping every few seconds, usually land right on top of fire and kills half of the group who doesn’t move fast enough. Wiped repeatedly.

I keep getting teleported to the beginning of Firelands during the fight and not getting credit for it. About to give up on this event -_-

1 Like

celebrating 15 years of bugs yay gg blizz

1 Like

Just posting to state I had the issue (for blizz tracker) would love to get through this. Multiple raids tried dismissing pets, not moving, no druid form, I think at one point we were trying no totems, we did leave our clothes on so maybe…come on Blizz.

glad it worked for you, but it’s not working for everyone, including the groups who “don’t move”.

another work-around is to get max determination, and blow him up.

…regardless, it’s clearly not working as intended.

2 Likes

So any other rogues still getting teleported to the entrance of Firelands mid fight?

7 Likes

Happened to me on two different attempts.

1 Like

I had same crap happen to me , people come back for this crap … wiped 4 times then the time they kill him i get booted out at the front of the actual firelands raid instance its like they had some interns piece this together

2 Likes

Has anyone managed to finish the boss on a later attempt after being kicked to firelands? Or is this just going to happen every time and I should just kiss the mount goodbye?

1 Like

Just tried to run it, got kicked into the firelands. Rogues are just screwed for getting the mount. Thanks blizz.

5 Likes

Same here dude… I’ve ran this 8 times and it just won’t stop. Right before he casts splitting blow, I get teleported to the Entrance of the firelands fight. I’m so angry

2 Likes

Still bugged. And if your group beats Rag, which I’ve had them do a few times as I’m stuck by the entrance, you don’t get credit for the quest.

Took me 12 tries to get Rag down …and I see its still not fixed either…

This is the solution I did, it worked for me.

Yup, happens a lot to Rogues. My main, unfortunately, is a Rogue, so I am screwed for getting the Achievement/mount until they fix this.

1 Like