Raging Blow Feels Slugish?

Unable to create a post on the warrior forum so making one here. Does Raging Blow feels very poorly timed on the animation to anyone else? It hits then for almost a full second nothing happens, then the numbers come up, and in the mean time I’m just sitting there watching my character with no animations happening but still on the GCD so I can’t use a skill.

Does this get better with haste? Was this skill always so wonky? It’s really throwing me off so much so that I might have to try arms if more haste doesn’t help this. I’m sitting at a very low 9% atm.

Oops accidently posted in Classic forums, still getting used to the new forums. I can’t move it/delete this post, can I?

This is the classic fourms, no one from retail would ever really come here. I think to answer this pal sorry, you may have better luck in General forum, i think most of us don’t even know what a raging blow is.

so basically you’re admitting to using the classic forums to bypass the fact that you can’t post. nah, doesn’t work that way. reporting.

Nope. I made a post under community and it posted it here by default. Just let this die and don’t bump it anymore.

I detected your problem; you have installed the wrong game… Wait til August and install the correct game; Classic WoW.

2 Likes

Don’t wut?

:rofl: