Rage of the sleeper bug

Experiencing this now; rage of the sleeper is unable to be used.

I have it talented and it doesn’t show in my spell book, it’s also greyed out as if I don’t have the talent selected and I do.

Solution: I was doing the legion artifact quest. Apparently if you equip the legion artifact weapons with rage of the sleeper, it will deactivate your talent.

Noticed this as well. I think it’s because the Artifact Weapon ability is Rage, and it’s deactivated. Thus, wearing the weapons the game can’t differentiate and has them both disabled.

I was also doing the Mage Tower and even with my DF weapon, Sleeper wasn’t working /shrug

Had it happen to me as well. Tossed on the legion wepon for timewalking weekly and then ran a 12+ after.

Rage was unavailable the whole run.

I was sad.

this has been an issue since beta. the artifact weapon disables your talents of the same name so you have to remove the weapon. and reload the game. maybe even un talent rage and re talent it after. annoying but not that big of a deal if you know that wearing the artifact breaks it.

1 Like

Yea for sure. Issue was I didn’t know it was a thing lol. Something that should be fixed though. Very unfortunate to have an ability locked.