Racial Succubus Variations 😎

You know how Shamans have Racial Totems and Druids have Racial Forms, etc?

I think Warlocks should get Racial Succubi, with a different sexy costume depending on her Master’s Race.

Undead - Goth Costume with nails painted black.
Orc - Grunt Costume.
Troll - Tribal Costume with a Tiki mask.
Blood Elf - Blood Mage Costume.
Goblin - Steampunk Costume.
Nightborne - Magistrix Costume.

Human - Footman Costume.
Dwarf - Brewfest Costume.
Dark Iron Dwarf - Brewfest Costume but dark.
Gnome - Cyborg Costume.
Worgen - Victorian Lady Costume with a hat.
Void Elf - Old God Costume.

I would Succumb to this idea :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Succubi should be wearing 80s style skintight leotards, headbands, and raybans.

Concurrently, Felguards and Imps should have an option to wear white linen jackets with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows.

3 Likes

Just get rid of charm being a channeled spell and I’ll be happy. Make it single cast like a fire ball and let the Damn succubus punch things.

While we are at it - give us demon customizations! I wanna change my succubus’ hair style!

2 Likes

Great idea. I’ve been waiting for demon customization since I saw an Imp with a Tiki mask somewhere.

1 Like

We should give them this for ALL Warlock Minions.
I still think the Imp in the Tiki Mask was awesome (@Valunarde it’s in the Troll section of Ogrimmar.).
Honestly what would be more efficient and easier on the devs though would to just let us customize our pets and minions.
I’d like my Death Knight Ghouls to wear dapper Top Hats.

Sure, why not?

I only care about the Succubi though. I’m not terribly interested in a Goth Imp lol

Rarely have I read something that seemed so right in my life.

1 Like

Can we also give racial variations for the voidwalker? Maybe make him yellow or red or something?

And the Void Elf Voidwalker would be a Void Voidwalker AKA Void²walker :smiley:

1 Like

Which race gets a useful succubus??? I will race change immediately.

This is acceptable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I find Succubi better for questing than Voidwalkers.

Voidwalkers pull everything and their mothers.

Succubi single target my enemy surgically, while maintaining a 100% uptime slow on them that makes them take longer to reach me. I usually kill the mobs before they get to me.

Oh. I just go demo. Or did while I was subbed.

I notice there is a distinct amount more thought put into the Undead one. Can’t imagine why. :thinking:

I didn’t even have to look at the author of this post to know it was Mortis :smiley:

I love the idea. The one thing I really wish we could do is rename our demons to something we want instead of some randomly generated name from the trainer.

1 Like

Undead, Troll, DID and Worgen have the same level of detail lol

This would be immense.