Racial Ghost Wolf

I want Ghost Gnome where I get to run around as a naked gnome ghost when I hit my ghost wolf ability.

Blizz: ā€œbest i can do is add 22 forms for night fae covenant ability lolā€

5 Likes

The glyph system is so, so wasted. Weā€™ve been promised customization twice now, and we have gotten a fair amount, but they completely neglected an entire aspect of the game, that I would wager for which every single class has asked something. I just donā€™t understand why they arenā€™t taking the easy way out, and doing what the people are asking. Itā€™s all cosmetics, and so many have been laid out so well. They just have to put them in the game. Idk, just another system forgotten for the next.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget new Druid travel forms!

I donā€™t think this is a good idea since these forms donā€™t have much to do with being a shaman. Fun? Sure. But I think shaman is a class that requires a bit of aesthetic care taken to it due to its real-world indigenous roots; otherwise things could be bordering on cultural appropriation.

Obviously for some aspects of the class (the elemental powers), thereā€™s no getting around the need for creative change. But, for something like spirit animals (something thatā€™s already a bit of a sensitive topic irl), itā€™s probably best to play it safe and not go off topic.

These are just my feelings, and arenā€™t meant to be an academic discourse on the subject. Please feel free to add to this and correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

What does a wolf have to do with being a shaman? Or a raptor?

p.s. this ship:

has sailed:

Yeeeeahā€¦ that mog. I was afraid they were gonna do something like that, but not surprised - never surprised. To be honest, Iā€™d prefer no ghost forms at all, but thatā€™s neither here nor there. Iā€™m just saying itā€™s probably best, IMO, to let the forms lie where they are and not add to it any further.

But you never said why. Using spirit animals in a game is not inherently offensive. This game uses cultural references all the time. Look at the entire continent of Pandaria.

Why you gotta do my Goblin dirty like that.

Who? The OP or me? I think a hyena for a goblin is fitting.

lol OP with rat. I do think Hyena fits nicely but I also think Raptors do as well since they are a jungle peopleā€¦just hyper capitalistic

1 Like

Anything that touches GW should affect Feral Spirits as well.

Tauren Kodo instead of birb?

I just thought that would be kind of large and tallstriders are all over Mulgore.

But Iā€™m not opposed!

1 Like

As a former Tauren Druid, I am familiar with the pains of camera follow distance and doorways.

Being unable to enter doors in Tauren GW form is a rite of passage.

I love this idea tbh. Would love to see it implemented in the future.

Come on man, youā€™re killing me.

Iā€™m just bumping to really hope this gets traction, I know their has been several threads about this over the years but it really needs to happenā€¦

Please Blizzard, Shamans need some love!!.

Seriously just go nuts with the ā€œSpirit Formsā€, just allow a barbershop option!

1 Like

Iā€™m on team Crab for Kul Tiran!

For Goblinsā€¦not rat? I mean, rat makes sense, but stillā€¦

1 Like

Druid are getting so many new travel form options in 9.1.5ā€¦ Ghost wolf needs some lovin NOW PLEASE :smiley:

3 Likes