Race/Class/Spec are you going Season of Mastery?

I was thinking of trying dwarf, but after playing a private server I’ve realized Blizz got the dwarf run animation wrong in Classic. And that bugs me.

Rolling a Druid. I’ll probably be feral while leveling, and switch to healing for raids.

I’d really like to raid as feral, but it sounds like farming those mcps is gonna be a pain.

Likely rogue again, probably undead or maybe human this time though. Haven’t fully decided. Definitely gonna be pvp though as that was without a doubt the best time I’ve ever had in WoW. World PvP on a rogue is amazing.

Probably an unpopular choice in SOM for most people but I will be playing a warlock, don’t know what faction yet.

1 Like

Orc, rogue ez clap

Unsure if playing due to faster release and no class balancing but if I do thinking Orc Warlock or Tauren Shaman. Kind of hard choice because I love the shaman class fantasy but warlock seems pretty interesting and having a pet is nice. Also there’s the fact that with no class balancing shaman are pretty much forced to heal and with harder fights that’s probably not going to be that enjoyable for me. I healed in classic on my paladin but didn’t really like it although it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Probably PvE server since I hate PvP griefers

1 Like

I’m going to say pretending you have to delete one toon to play another is a bit closer to the definition.

1 Like

I"m going hardcorpse Ironman, so I’ll be trying out a bunch of different race/class combos. I’ll probably start with an MHP, because I hate myself, then work my way toward my permanent form, female gnome warlock.

1 Like

Leveling while dead slows things down. If you’re lucky, you may have a handful of level 10 forum alts to play with.

MCP is an ez farm, just take the port from BB. You can knock them out really quick

1 Like

You would know.

Arglebarglegleglegleglegle!!!

Leave my kid out of this.

2 Likes

Maybe you should find a new job?

Some people enjoy the game, its weird, I know!

That made me laugh.

Aloud.

1 Like

The Season of Mastery buff grants bonus XP to Quests, Dungeons AND elite areas of the game. I think a good way to level, and something many might gravitate towards, is grouping up for the elite open world areas. It would be a great way to level as a healer or a tank without spamming dungeons, or grinding through quests with a low DPS toon.

Nobody cares didn’t ask PvE server boy

If you want to chill and enjoy the game come to Barman Shanker

Both Horde and Alliance!!

What PvP server will you play on? NA - In Development / WoW Classic Season of Mastery Beta - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
Lets see where players are going! Realms list is up

umm, i dont think you know the definition of insanity lmao? maybe you need the google? or maybe your just insane and dont know it?

whos pretending to delete a toon? blizz is deleting a game to start over bud. pretty sure thats not me deleting a toon

And you transfer those toons to Era.