Race for priest!

I want to make a priest but I cannot decide on a race for it. I am currently stuck on the character creation screen and have been for 2 days lol. So I’ll let forums decide!! Only one thing is that I play alliance.

Best alliance race for a priest in your opinion? :relaxed:

Void Elf if shadow.
Otherwise worgen. Because werewolf.

2 Likes

Play a Lightforged Draenei Shadow Priest.

3 Likes

Make a Night Elf priest on an RP server.

Go preach about Elune to people. You can say anything you want and just say Elune said it. If you get reported? Elune used you as a vessel for her word and you shouldn’t be held liable for practicing your religion.

Did Night Elves ever try to proselytise about Elune to other Alliance races?

My priest is a cow! Moo.

That is not something I see often tbh

Make a … can KT be priests?

Don’t think so, but Tyrande told Velen to politely shut his mouth when he suggested Elune was a figure of the Light.

1 Like

Gnome and name it Babypope.
Your welcome.

1 Like

Yeah they’d be like a tide sage priest

Oh cool, a big burley priest - seems solid to me!

Especially if you can use haymaker on the tank.

1 Like

Dwarf priest.

Casually mention Clandeggin

Observe lore nerd rage

1 Like

Nelf.

Hands down.

Shadowmeld is the best racial in the game.

2 Likes

Alliance has got to be a human. Only they can at one time put on the faux goody two shoes front of a faith healer while being inherently evil enough to be a malevolently insane Shadow Priest killing machine.

There is only POWAH

I mean, the primary antagonist of this expansion is an elf and their foil is also an elf, so they seem to have it down too.

I think I have one vote for every alliance race so far. :upside_down_face:

For aesthetics and story, I love my Void Elf Shadow Priest, just sort of seems to fit. She already deals with the void and shadows…

I also have a Nelf that I like as there is Shadowmeld. lol Though since Priest’s can self heal that isn’t as important as it is with some classes.

Other races are good as well, but those two are probably my favorite for my Shadow Priests. (I do also have a Human, Gnome and Dwarf.) lol

I can’t decide either so I just create one of each. :grin:

1 Like

Gnome for more mana!

2 Likes