Race/Class Combos you want to play but don't have time for

I have so many.

Goblin Rogue - I just love the silhouette and I think Rogue masks are the only headgear that work on Gobbos other than goggles.

Nightborne Hunter and Mage - I already have a lot of Hunters and Mages are a pain but I like the fantasy of these combos

Dark Iron Shaman - My current Dark Iron is a Rogue (again, always loved the silhouette of a Dwarf Rogue) but would love a plate wearing dorf with board and sword shooting fireballs.

Mag’har Surv Hunter - With Hellscream’s Axe and a wolf? Too many hunters right now though (Zandalari will be Surv Hunter)

1 Like

Ideally I would adore a Goblin of every class, though I confess I am still lacking both a Rogue and a Warrior. Perhaps during the downtime of the next expansion I will work on that sensual goal.

I would also delight in a Gnomish Hunter, though I often feel like I already have the Mechanical Sniper part done because of my Goblin. She is a high priority on my list though, especially if Mecha/Junker Gnomes do indeed become a thing.

Oh. I might get around to leveling my Ren’dorei Priest some day. Perhaps.

/tentacleflip

You’re the poster child for the “enjoys the forums more than the game” meme, Lucifuge.

On topic: pandaren monk. In fact, pandaren should only be monks.

1 Like

Light forged pally
Void elf warrior
Draenei shadow priest
Draenei deathknight
Night elf deathknight
Maghar warrior
Zandalari warrior
Void elf hunter
Pandaren warrior

I love any class that wears a shield when its a dwarf. I feel the same about tauren too but I don’t play alliance and tauren are meh.