Race Change: is it soon?

^title

So there is a 2 hour maintenance tomorrow. Was kind of wondering if this is it. Did anyone remember if Faction change came out on a Thursday or had its own maintenance?

If its neither of these then by golly I hope its a fix for the Bots plaguing classic right now.

You can faction change twice to do it technically, but you won’t be able to do it before 30 days

So it’s really not because it’s not working, since it’s doable.

Aye. I know Faction change can be a ‘pseudo’ version of race change, just with a catch. Having a 30 day cooldown AND requiring you buy another faction change (imo just better off waiting as this way is just a waste of time and money).

Pseudo was the word you wanted there.

At this point it’ll be too little, too late, regardless of when. Everyone that wanted to change races by now, probably already has. Blizzard always waits until a ship has already sunk before doing anything about it. Were this in from the start like it should have been, they would have made a fortune off it thanks to wrath racial skill changes. But not now. Now it would barely be worth anything unless the game goes to cataclysm and it can be used to switch to new race options.

Its 2023 and we are playing WoW Classic, GrAmMaR pOlIcE!

nah I kid, thanks for the fix <3

1 Like

I have (its my opinion, dont have to like it :confused: ) a feeling Cata Classic will be a thing. Also its never too late to add race change for wrath now, gonna have your FoTM races that are better for X patch.

Bump, blizz please : [

Dear god I hope it’s race change.

Race change is also possible, by the way. I know a guy who refunded his faction change and was able to select a different race on his original faction afterwards.

It’s literally already possible & in the game. Lol.

we have been waitin…

They’d make bank from race changes. And there is nothing “unclassic” about rc

Its coming they just had to max out the faction change money first… they made way more releasing them in waves and faction change was the lesser desired so they figured they get that money first from everyone who was antsy enough to… race change is soon

Maintenance is now done it seems and race change is not added yet.

Guess another week or so.

the total disrespect of these people…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.