Ra-den's fate (spoilers 8.3)

And with a single whack of his mighty hands he becomes more useful than Odyn.

7 Likes

They have, they just made them the final phase of the final boss on mythic.

Cho’gall shows up after you defeat Mar’gok
The demon within after you defeat Gul’dan

Sad that BFA did not have any boss fight like that. I still reckon Uu’nat should’ve had something like that, since his whole boss fight was N’zoth testing us to see if we were worthy. Have that after we kill Uu’nat, N’zoth is not satisfied and he creates an Avatar like enemy and fights us.

N’zoth has a “hidden” mythic phase, but it will most likely be one in the same league as Ragnaros and Argus. I.e the boss gets a power up.

1 Like

No, thats not really a secret boss, because you don’t need to go out of your way to fight them, they serve as an extra phase to the fight on the hardest difficulty, not a secret optional encounter that you need to seek out.

So no one really knows if he dies permanently or is just defeated.

Does anyone mention to him that the Titans are still alive considering he is fretting about Titans are gone ( gone as in dead … as if it is still MoP ) ?

Nope, no one tells him.

lol omg I just realized, yeah, MOTHER and Maiden of Vitality are literally standing in their normal spots for this, not actively fighting like they were a split-second before. God, these cutscenes can be sooooooo weak and low-effort, it is pathetic. >_<

So do we just ignore the fact that Ra-den being captured is completely Wrathion’s fault? He was the one that thought letting in a “little bit” of corruption into the chamber was worth the risk and than poop immediately hits the fan.

Nobody is ignoring anything. The first boss in Ny’alotha is literally an embodiment of how little everyone trusts Wrathion.

Even in our mistrust, we like to think that he will leave one or two little safe spots for us after he spews his fire.

2 Likes