Quitting until Classic

I did but I wish I could find something I enjoyed about it again. I considering going back to raid but I would only clear heroic once and be done with it.

1 Like

I level alts a bit, but I can easily just coast on gold so Iā€™m not actually paying for a sub at the moment.

I quit back in WoD until Classic man. Still waiting, lol.

Only thing that sucks is finding games to mend the gap until launch. I need something that I can sink my teeth into for a good 5 months.

I quit in Cata. I was one of the MOST addicted players, and Cata managed to dispel that feeling in a snap of a finger.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing on and off since WotLK. I started playing again towards the end of Legion and stopped before the first big patch of BFA (Tides of Vengeance?). Most of my guildmates had quit already, there was no reason for me to stick around.

The game itself doesnā€™t do much to hold my attention anymore sadly. Grinding rep feels pointless nowadays, itā€™s a chore more than anything. Been entertaining myself with mobile games lately, which is about as shameful as it gets o.x

Been unsubbed since September.

:cocktail:

Yes, this.

Last time I played was in Cataclysm and the most recent raid was Firelands.

1 Like

I did 15 characters

Cataclysm drop-outs! Hey, Iā€™m a part of that club too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

???
Oh, you mean real characters. slap

Nah. Still play retail.

I quit before BFA came out. I decided to resub today though mostly to putz around with alts and not really play BFA very much. Iā€™m trying to scratch a classic itch by playing a game thatā€™s mostly boring with current content.

Iā€™m playing a little bit of WoW this month, I do stuff like work on MoP crafting that I missed out on. That stuff is all still timegated. I canā€™t get into whatever is going on in the story of the expansion, and arenā€™t working on dungeons, raids, crafting, or pvp in current endgame.

I play Total War: Warhammer 2 for my rpg fantasy needs. That game world is fun cause all the factions can be just so hostile to one another and the lore of the franchise had great settings to toss an army into and battle, even though the Total War series of games is focusing on endtimes.

THe war of BfA just doesnā€™t feel like My war. Maybe if the game world had actual turf to win and lose, and whole servers could fall to one side or another Iā€™d play the game.

One huge positive of BfA is the 5 man dungeons, Iā€™m not running mythics but the dungeons are gorgeous and feel unique compared to one another even if the boss mechanics arenā€™t the most challenging.

Iā€™m playing a bit, quite casually. Low level M+ keys, a tiny bit of casual raiding where Iā€™m just not caring about min/maxing anymore and taking traits or talents I like. Still trying to get Thunderfury on this Warrior so I can tank with it in BfA content, haha.

Is quitting until Classic the edgy thing to do now?

No, I still play, thanks. Iā€™m not quitting.

1 Like

It is if you are bored to tears with their inability to make a fun game as they rely on cash shops to fill the void good game making used to provide.

Sorry you feel that way. Iā€™m still having a ball.

Iā€™m hoping to be having fun as well once they put out classic servers assuming they actually get things right and it can grow communities like it had back in the day.

Funny. You blame current WoW for the lack of community, yet I see you doing nothing to remedy that.

And I have a friends list a mile long, soā€¦ ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

is it ā€˜edgyā€™ to not like retail WOW now?

1 Like